Posts: 23 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Atlanta, GA United States
Yes, my December 17th order just shipped with next day shipping from Campbellsville, KY.

Crossing my finders that #2 is the charm!

Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Just shipped they must have got some in.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by onestop View Post
Yes, my December 17th order just shipped with next day shipping from Campbellsville, KY.

Crossing my finders that #2 is the charm!

did you buy your first from amazon?... I only ask becuase my order finally shipped yesterday ( with a delivery of the 23rd, YAH! I check the tracker through out the day, it was last scaned in TN.. wish i was at home in KY because i would have it sooner ) but I'm worried after all this waiting, its posible i may have an issue, which would lead to more waiting for a new one. I just wonder if this is a certain batch from a distributor, or what ... or if it was even narrowed down to that point yet, because its just strange that these issues keeps arrising and they are still selling, unless the hold up of shippments were due to this in part.

Finally got home to my N900 waiting for me to play with. I open the package... and the box is slightly damaged, like someone was already using it. It looked like someone opened it from the side.

I open it anyway, and the phone looked unused, so I begin to play with it very lightly. What do I find? It won't charge and it rebooted on me TWICE within 10 minutes. Time to sleep my anger/frustration off. Looks like this one may be going back to Amazon if I can't get it to function properly tomorrow.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
Originally Posted by Mattside View Post
Finally got home to my N900 waiting for me to play with. I open the package... and the box is slightly damaged, like someone was already using it. It looked like someone opened it from the side.

I open it anyway, and the phone looked unused, so I begin to play with it very lightly. What do I find? It won't charge and it rebooted on me TWICE within 10 minutes. Time to sleep my anger/frustration off. Looks like this one may be going back to Amazon if I can't get it to function properly tomorrow.
oh my gawd... I really hope that doesnt happen to me

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Atlanta, GA United States
Originally Posted by jalladin View Post
did you buy your first from amazon?... I only ask becuase my order finally shipped yesterday ( with a delivery of the 23rd, YAH! I check the tracker through out the day, it was last scaned in TN.. wish i was at home in KY because i would have it sooner ) but I'm worried after all this waiting, its posible i may have an issue, which would lead to more waiting for a new one. I just wonder if this is a certain batch from a distributor, or what ... or if it was even narrowed down to that point yet, because its just strange that these issues keeps arrising and they are still selling, unless the hold up of shippments were due to this in part.
Yes, the first was ordered from Amazon. But it was shipped out of Addison, IL. back on December 4th. The first was a preorder unit I ordered on November 5th, and I was out of the country when it arrived. I didn't discover it was DOA until I returned on December 17th.

I wouldn't worry anout getting a lemon too much. Although many people have had troubles, I think it's a pretty low percentage. I'm at least optimistic.

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
I got mine too. Using it now, everything work perfectly even the battery

Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
I hope/guessing the real reason for the hold up with the stock is to fix the bad batch coming out. I remember when sprint got the touch pro they had to stop the first shipment to put in the heat shield and reflash the rom to a better updated one which took a week or so. So I hope that they fixed the problems the first batch of n900 had

Originally Posted by Mattside View Post

I really hope that doesnt happen to me too xD i think that is a problem with the hardware of the phone i think the first phones that the people buy have these problems just you buy a phone of the first stock or the first phones i think so and the package is damaged because they service are not alowed to protect the phone or package and if alowed you need to pay more on noka.com when you order the phone they give you the option of protect the cell phone or the package amazon not allowed for that
.i buy form amazon because he have very good prices i buy it when still have the price of 549 now is on 649!!!!! im lucky hahahaha

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Eugene, Or
Originally Posted by poquifox View Post
I really hope that doesnt happen to me too xD i think that is a problem with the hardware of the phone i think the first phones that the people buy have these problems just you buy a phone of the first stock or the first phones i think so and the package is damaged because they service are not alowed to protect the phone or package and if alowed you need to pay more on noka.com when you order the phone they give you the option of protect the cell phone or the package amazon not allowed for that
.i buy form amazon because he have very good prices i buy it when still have the price of 549 now is on 649!!!!! im lucky hahahaha
If it makes you feel any better MattSide ordered his N900 from Dell, NOT from Amazon. While his post says Amazon, all of his previous posts are in relation to dell.

My n900 comes in tomorrow!!

Tags
psychotics unite, this thread is h a w t