Notices

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
MyDocs isn't a great place to put this, also with it being a FAT partition you can't symlink there either.
I know. The symlink is out of the question, but I was thinking more of a configuration option, allowing you to choose, even if it is not ideal, a fat32 partition, or whatever else you'd like.

Rather than move the file (I think the current file location is best, even if it is hard to get to) a good solution would be to add the share feature in the the lyrics box.

Hold down on the lyrics and the options could be :-
Edit Lyrics, Reload Lyrics, Share.

You could then share the text file like you can a song.
I do like the option described, but it does have a major disadvantage, very much like other sharing options on the n900 have that as well: One can only share one file at a time. A hideous task if someone wants a lot of files from you...

Right now, I share lyrics by tarring up a complete subdir from the OMP lyrics directory, mv that to MyDocs and then share it over BlueTooth. From that procedure I came up to my above request. I guess a temp copy from the current directory to a MyDocs location would be better than a move action.

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
MyDocs isn't a great place to put this, also with it being a FAT partition you can't symlink there either.
That is not the whole truth. Fat32 is not supporting symlinks ...
BUT you could link to a file or folder on that FAT32 partition from your ext3-partition!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
hi there ...

i have a little strange problem .. i was using OMP and it was all great before i did the last apt-get update, apt-get upgrade .. so the lyrics layout goes ! i didn't find it i didn't know what the problem !?!

and i have a request ,, is it possible to add an repeat single song option to this app ? it will be amazing for example if i clicked the repeat button twice it goes to single song repeat !

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Accra,Ghana
Originally Posted by som3a View Post
hi there ...

and i have a request ,, is it possible to add an repeat single song option to this app ? it will be amazing for example if i clicked the repeat button twice it goes to single song repeat !
was just going to ask the same thing!! its the only reason why i use mediabox sometimes!

Originally Posted by som3a View Post
hi there ...

i have a little strange problem .. i was using OMP and it was all great before i did the last apt-get update, apt-get upgrade .. so the lyrics layout goes ! i didn't find it i didn't know what the problem !?!
Provided you have lyrics enabled in your settings, they can be found by clicking the album art (or the spot where they should be if you have none) of the current song twice.

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on May 2011 @ sudan
oh thanks @anthonie .. i was just forget that !!

@tcbl50 .. it's a good option to add to this app ,,

Posts: 190 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Accra,Ghana
just wanted to ssk if its possible to add crossfading of tracks!

The Following User Says Thank You to tcbl50 For This Useful Post:
By the way, anyone else having trouble getting sound from the FM radio to work, after installing Thumb2?

It used to work fine on both machines but stopped working after changing KP50 for Thumb2. No error messages or anything, just no sound.

It works for me without problems using thumb, but it's not related to Open Media Player - at all (neither FM Radio, nor thumb), so please, stop off-topic.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse