Notices

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Southwest USA Desert
Originally Posted by fragos View Post
When logging in I with my N810 and DialCentral 1.1.8-0 keep getting "string index out of range"
I think we are all getting this today.....Suspect it has to do with Google starting Gmail Call Phone which seems to share code with G-Voice. Hope we can get a fix and update quickly.

Originally Posted by ugknite View Post
dial central stopped working for me today. i think it is due to the changes made by Google today. is it working for someone?
Yes I think it is. It seems that not only did the gv api change but gizmo isn't working either.

Both DialCentral and the telepathy Google Voice module don't work. However, a test from the web interface to redirct via gizmo, and that didn't work either.

Has anybody seen gizmo stop working?

Thanks,
Faisal

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ SF Bay Area
Originally Posted by faisal View Post
Yes I think it is. It seems that not only did the gv api change but gizmo isn't working either.

Both DialCentral and the telepathy Google Voice module don't work. However, a test from the web interface to redirct via gizmo, and that didn't work either.

Has anybody seen gizmo stop working?

Thanks,
Faisal
Are you sure? I tested just seconds ago and qgvdial was able to use the same api as DC and get a callback on my Gizmo account.
Callouts are also still working.
qgvnotify: Google voice and contacts notifier for diablo and maemo.

If you want to thank me, click the Thanks button.
If you'd like to thank my applications, vote to move them to extras.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
I wonder if the Google Phone feature could ever be implemented into DialCentral (or a standalone app).
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Posts: 1,684 | Thanked: 1,562 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Austin, TX
Originally Posted by uvatbc View Post
Are you sure? I tested just seconds ago and qgvdial was able to use the same api as DC and get a callback on my Gizmo account.
Callouts are also still working.
Google rolls features out so not everyone sees them at once. Its been fun when I've had to fix bugs for changes that were never rolled out to me.

The Following User Says Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
I can report I'm getting the strign idnex out of range error which means I can start debugging this. I've got a lot going on right now so no word on when a fix will be forthcoming.

It looks like the issue is how I handle processing of callback numbers, it didn't like the introduction of a gmail address as one.

I just promoted the fix to extras-testing

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epage For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Weird.

I've been receiving and sendings texts all day, even voicemail is working for me.

I call shannigans on this. *lol*

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Thanks as always Ed!