Active Topics

Originally Posted by Novurania View Post
Possibly good news! Dell has them available online again.

Usually ships 3 to 5 weeks.
lol, god damn those motherf#ckers. They still haven't shipped out the preorders from 11/5 and they are listing them as available again! This is not good news, it means the more orders they take the less chance we will receive ours since theres no logical pattern to their delivery.

On a side note, while it sucks to have your shipment delayed, the reason i am complaining is not because my shipment is taking a long time or because its delayed. That alone is not grounds for a complaint. I am pissed off because i placed my preorder on 11/5/2009 and Dell proceeded to deliver phones to people who ordered over a month later. That is grounds for a complaint because its bad business practices. Picture this scenario, you go to a restaurant and its busy so there's a wait and you put your name on the list, then they immediately sat people who showed up an hour later. Infuriating.

I sure hope this next batch have fixed the 'possible' hardware issues.. imagine finally getting the unit from dell and then having to repeat the exact same nightmare again on an exchange unit!

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ US Air Force
After much heart ache, I called Amazon just to inquire about my order ( which was placed on 14 Dec ) and if they even had the phone in stock... well the guy told me the world wide distibutor had it in stock, but regaurd less of them my order was showing it would ship tomorrow and be deliverd by monday the 21 Dec! oh I it was such good news, I was so estatic that the guy laughed ... I hope that means the same for others who orders around my time ( so check your gmail of what ever between now and tomorrow for that shipped confirmation noticed ) now if it doesnt make it by Monday i wont be laughing and neither will he, jk lol

Yeah, still have my 11/05 Dell order. But, just ordered from Nokia today for about $613. Most definitely returning it in within the two week grace period. should have it by early next week, as I was called today by their reps and told it was in stock. Just trying to stick it to Nokia a bit for messing with my order and seeing if the N900 is really worth the wait or I should just jump ship.
----Kham

Dell bumped my shipping date from 12/27/09 and shipped it today. It was shipped from ONTARIO, CA. Hopefully everyone else was as luck as me.

Mine shipped today too but no tracking information. Delivery ETA is still 2/9/2010

Do you mean it shipped in December and the estimated delivery date is still in mid February? or that the original shipping date was 2/9?

Their system should update the delivery date once they ship (like everybody else does), unless they use snails to carry it to you.

Looks like my Dell order shipped yesterday, too. Order was placed on Black Friday using the 20% Bing Cashback. Shipped out of Ontario, CA and will arrive early next week.

Probably coincidence, but I had just sent them a pretty nasty email detailing my horrible experience with this order (numerous promises made, broken and/or ignored).

Last edited by wigglemeyer; 2009-12-18 at 13:29.

Originally Posted by sdpkom View Post
Do you mean it shipped in December and the estimated delivery date is still in mid February? or that the original shipping date was 2/9?

Their system should update the delivery date once they ship (like everybody else does), unless they use snails to carry it to you.
The original and current delivery date is 02/09/10. However I have received the tracking information(delivery on 12/21) and I believe it is actually shipped.

Posts: 13 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Los Angeles
you guys are lucky that yours shipped. Mine has an estimated date of 1/8/09 hopefully mine ships today as well. Crossing my fingers.

Tags
back away, extract the 'n' key, from the keyboard