Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Glad to see they didn't bauble all of them then!

I ordered 3 n900. One for my cousin, one for my brother and last one for myself. I asked Newegg on live chat when will they mail us the product. First it said Nov 14 then it said Nov 30 and now it says on hold. This is exactly the same words they said to me.

Thank you for holding. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA for this item until after we receive the first shipment. Once we receive the initial order, we can more accurately estimate future deliveries. Generally it takes us about 6-8 weeks to receive new merchandise once it has been released to the public, due to the nature of supply and demand.

Either Newegg sucks or Nokia wont let any other company distribute the n900 yet. Hope you all Newegg preorderers can wait like me. This was asked today 30 mins ago. N900 has been out since Nov 18 and it has been 2 weeks so maybe 4 weeks left Newegg will hopefully ship our product. End of Dec or Beginning of Jan. Sorry guys i feel your pain =(

You guys didn't need to add rush processing, newegg always gets it out the door the same day they got them. I preordered a long time ago (never added rush processing), and it was processed on the 27th and shipped on the 27th just like everyone else :P

Mine says on hold and i pre-ordered mine on october. Freaking hell with Newegg. DId Nokia not supply them with enough n900!?!?!?!?!? damn it the phone been out for 2 weeks already 3rd week coming soon!

Originally Posted by franny87 View Post
Mine says on hold and i pre-ordered mine on october. Freaking hell with Newegg. DId Nokia not supply them with enough n900!?!?!?!?!? damn it the phone been out for 2 weeks already 3rd week coming soon!
I ordered mine on October 21st and it came out in the first batch of shipments. When did you place yours?

end of oct 30 or so and from what i see above the list people that pre-ordered on the 19th or something got theirs first >.>

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by Psymastr View Post
I ordered mine on October 21st and it came out in the first batch of shipments. When did you place yours?

I ordered the same day you did(10/21). When the people who ordered theirs last week started getting them and the CS reps were TOTALLY CLUELESS. i ORDERED FROM Nokia on Friday and received it on Monday. Benn playing with it for 2 days now, NewEgg is just an ugly far away memory.

PULL THE EJECTOR!

Newegg freaking blows. We should be compensated!

I'm pretty sure someone over @Amazon's thread mentioned something about starting shipping 2moro.. Hope it'll be the same @Newegg =D

Posts: 102 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Kolkata, India
hmm...so i had a preorder at newegg...tried to order from nokia usa could not go through with the transaction...now i check up newegg they have it in stock and i re-ordered the phone from newegg with next day shipping and fast processing...on newegg website it says processing...so i think it might ship within the next 48hrs

Tags
newegg fails, nokiausa are con artists