Poll: SolarTOH, you want?
Poll Options
SolarTOH, you want?

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Just out of curiosity, as a tohkbd2 preorderer who had a tohkbd1, can I "claim" my SolarOH (or BreadboardOH) now, or should I wait the tohkbd2 shipment?

P.S.
You're sending one of the above parcels to "Bularia". :<

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Just out of curiosity, as a tohkbd2 preorderer who had a tohkbd1, can I "claim" my SolarOH (or BreadboardOH) now, or should I wait the tohkbd2 shipment?

P.S.
You're sending one of the above parcels to "Bularia". :<
you will be contacted after campaign

just wondering when the SolarTOH will be ready?

Originally Posted by toki View Post
just wondering when the SolarTOH will be ready?
what do you mean

pre-ordered a while ago..

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Received mine yesterday. Great quality, beautiful color... and it really works! (Not that there's any sun ATM, only fog and rain, but the lamp on my desk did the trick for a short test.)

Thx dirk, made me happy.

Posts: 343 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Paris, France
I did received it also yesterday (thanks Dirk) and soon going to visit some sunny islands so that will be a nice opportunity to see how much it helps ;-)
I guess the only warning is to not leave it too long under direct sun to avoid too much warming?

no shipment confirmation?

Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
no shipment confirmation?
I did get mine (for excluding the SolarTOH) two days after the package with the Qi ones, which I thought to be quite amusing.
Solar arrived yesterday as well, alumide looks gorgeous. No extra shipping confirmation as of yet, though.

One thing:
PayPal tends to remove company names from addresses – through sheer luck (or is it excessive online shopping?), the local mail people gave both packages to a colleague of mine downstairs at the counter, so no real problem there. Just a heads up – I'd hate to lose my TOHKBD because of this when it's ready.

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
I received a mail last week (Friday 21st) that my Solar Other Half has been shipped. (Check your spam folder maybe.) Got it yesterday evening. Depending on where you are, chances are that maybe you didn't receive the confirmation mail and delivery to your place takes one or two days longer than to Vienna.

There's still hope!