Notices

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Passed the first 3 levels without further problems, the game seems to run almost the same regardless of overclock, so probably best to run it without (the phone gets warmer).

had to download it twice as first time installation failed but worth every penny, visually stunning!

I'm thinking - maybe its better rootfs to have less than 40MB free before install, because then the app manager downloads the package in the MyDocs cache folder (That was the case with the Sygic maps at least, didn't test with anything else bigger).

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
I'm thinking - maybe its better rootfs to have less than 40MB free before install, because then the app manager downloads the package in the MyDocs cache folder (That was the case with the Sygic maps at least, didn't test with anything else bigger).
No, I got a message that it can't be installed because of low memory in /var/lib.
Now it won't start the download. again... X.x

edit: Now the .deb was 10 times in my download manager?!

edit2: now it seems to download it...

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2010-06-16 at 20:33.

Hmm, then maybe it was a special option for Sygic Maps because of the size. Maybe Secret Games should look into this...

still getting not enough room on the disc to save /var/temp/..... zenfile.deb

The deb is about 47MB, make sure you have at least 57MB (my free space was around that number) before download.

i have 8.7 gb available.80mb rootfs

in my downloads screen its stuck at 97 percent. is there a way to download it to a different part of the phone?

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 32 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ cambridge,england
its filled up my rootfs and not installed how do i uninstall the files it put there? really shoddy instalation process