Active Topics

Notices

Downloaded Cutetube2 for N9. It solved the problem of (supported devices). The only issue I want to mention now is that the 720p format disappeared from the list of playback options after it had been shown at the first time of application use. If there is a fix it will be appreciated. A lot of thanks to Marxian.

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ India
Originally Posted by wisgal View Post
Downloaded Cutetube2 for N9. It solved the problem of (supported devices). The only issue I want to mention now is that the 720p format disappeared from the list of playback options after it had been shown at the first time of application use. If there is a fix it will be appreciated. A lot of thanks to Marxian.
Just scroll the list up and down, and it comes back, something wrong with that list. But anyways 720p videos don't play nice on N9.

And is there a reason why 480p isn't an option?

Last edited by tioubxancur; 2015-05-23 at 09:41.

Originally Posted by tioubxancur View Post
Just scroll the list up and down, and it comes back, something wrong with that list. But anyways 720p videos don't play nice on N9.

And is there a reason why 480p isn't an option?
Scrolling doen't bring 720p back. There are only: 360p WebM and mp4, 240p flv and 3gp, and 144p 3gp. If you choose kmplayer as playback player 720p will be played good.

Hello, everyone!
I've registered to say thanks for all your hard work, marxian! N900 is my main phone and youtube is one of musthave apps for me. One of the few apps that make N900 really usable. I don't really have spare money for a new phone so your app is important to me. So thank you very much for your work (and for quick update of cutetube)!
In general cutetube2 works great, I like it more than first version. But it has some important-to-fix bugs:
1) Doesn't properly display text other than English. You can see Russian and Japanese text in the screenshot1. Really painful bug for non-English (or not only English) user like me cutetube1 didn't have this problem.
2) Some videos played with distortion. Audio is fine, but video is distorted. During playback phone has strong lagging. You can see it in the screenshot 3. This bug was in cutetube1 and occurs in the same videos.
Examples of such buggy videos:
https://youtu.be/k5Clwq4gBxk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmkV9YaQV_Q
It has also some minor problems like don't want to show previews or play videos sometimes (just need to restart the program), WebM doesn't work (but MP4 works fine). But only these 2 bugs are really worth to fix...
I hope that you will fix all these problems and I would be happy with my N900
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raziel For This Useful Post:
@ tioubxancur
I tried again to scroll the list up and down with fast movement and succeeded to bring back the 720p format. Thanks for advice.

Great work! And what about Symbian version, when it'll be released?

Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
1) Doesn't properly display text other than English.
the same problem on n9
and when i display local videos i got this

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by death_ghost View Post
the same problem on n9
and when i display local videos i got this
http://im56.gulfup.com/TUhYl9.png
you need to change the path in settings - plugins
for ex home/user/MyDocs

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
you need to change the path in settings - plugins