Active Topics

Firstly, thanks a LOT, Kroll, for making such a great theme and being so responsive with bug fixes. It's what truly makes OSS awesome.

Second, I had a couple questions about the theme layout. If the blue grid icon for the menu is supposed to be to the far left of the tray, shouldn't the "overflow" icon (the blue arrow) appear on the right? Otherwise, the app menu gets pushed out of the tray when you have bluetooth or something else that adds an extra icon. Also, if the above is possible, would you be able to make the tray left-justified instead of the current setup? Sorry if any of that is confusing, and thanks for reading through all this in any case. Keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to haxality For This Useful Post:
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
If the blue grid icon for the menu is supposed to be to the far left of the tray, shouldn't the "overflow" icon (the blue arrow) appear on the right?
The first post says that you can move menu icon in Control Panel → Panels. Blue arrow shows that you are using more then 7 applets (you can place only 7 applets if you want to have only one line of applets in the statusbar).
left-justified
I do want to make it left-justified! But it is hildon... I don't know how to do it. The only thing I can do is to make it more narrow... Sorry

Thanks for feedback!

Hey, no problem at all. Like I said, I already greatly appreciate your efforts. It's still a vast improvement over the giant task-switching bar eating 1/8 of the screen!

80 pixels. 1/10 of the screen. But it will be like it is as long as Mitrandir will not make one thing for this theme...
It will be fixed it in the next version... hehe

great work kroll its amazing work for as what you are doing.... i have question about applet icons status bar background. i try make transparent pictures of home desktop statusbar but background under icons is still black colored if background picture is transparent:/ its possible to fixt it somewhere i didnt find other place where can i change it and use transparency in home desktop:/

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post

Update 21 of May 2010
Diablo 5 v.0.6
— cursor
— buttons
— comboboxes menus
— a lot of tiny small but very nice fixes.

Should work fine now. Actually it will be more comfortable in the next version... I do not want to share my idea before "right time"

Screenshot please... I do not see any problems...

Done.

Can't find config file... Who knows where I can find it to set manually text color to "white" during installation.

Look to the video description to learn how to move Personal Menu in the statusbar. (There is Personal Launcher on this video, but you don't have to care about it...) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxpV2gt9V0c

Next version will include one feature... and when this "feature" will be done we will make dependency.
1st post updated to reflect the above.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
its possible to fixt it somewhere i didnt find other place where can i change it and use transparency in home desktop:/
qgn_plat_status_bar_background.png and qgn_plat_home_status_bar_background.png are the only images od statusbar which can be transparent... Thanks for feedback!

1st post updated to reflect the above.
Thanks! Where you get so much time to do all this things you do?

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
Thanks! Where you get so much time to do all this things you do?
Oh I neglect my girlfriend and dog.

(But tomorrow we will all three go to the local farmer's market and hang out in the sun )

Speaking of...once you get Diablo5 to a point where you put it into Extras you should create a real Annouce-post for it under your name so you a) get the thanks you so deserve and b) can edit post 1

I tried PMing Reggie to see if he could change post 1 over to you but haven't heard anything so I guess that's a no-go.
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

The Following User Says Thank You to silvermountain For This Useful Post:
okey. Thanks again!

Posts: 398 | Thanked: 301 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Texas
So has anyone had their desktop reset on them? And lose their task launcher since the status bar goes back to default?

Is there a way to avoid this?

Edit: Personal Launcher seems to be one solution.

thanks,
Frank

Last edited by Frank Banul; 2010-05-22 at 21:29.