Notices

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Oh, nice app idea. Could you add a simple fullscreen white plain color image, fullscreen red image, fullscreen green image, blue, etc. to test for dead pixels? Should be easy enough to implement in Qt I guess.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to javispedro For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
Oh, nice app idea. Could you add a simple fullscreen white plain color image, fullscreen red image, fullscreen green image, blue, etc. to test for dead pixels? Should be easy enough to implement in Qt I guess.
oooo hadn't thought about that... good idea! - havn't figured out how to do full screen yet, but that should be easy...
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
updated the first thread with a few extra suggestions, like the above one (Was a great suggestion!)
But alas the weekend has come and gone, and work starts tomorrow - so will continue playing around in the evenings (and hope my new pyqt book turns up this week!)
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by noobmonkey View Post
Healthcheck V 0.5.1-1 - Built - includes front camera checker (Will be black if you do not have your cover open!!!)
also repositioned a few things
back i think u mean

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
please can a mod update the title of this thread due to my poor spelling of the word announce!
thank you!
You might want to PM a mod to get it done quicker.

2 new builds (Sorry missed your post by a few mins)

v 0.5.0-6 - Increased fonts!! (only from 12 -to18 at the moment)
v 0.5.0-7 - Added UK Variants for 1.1 - needs testing please - just gone into auto builder - will be 5/10 mins...
Great!

Under firmware version now showing Pr 1.1 UK Generic Version !
You might want to do one for UK Vodafone as well a lot of people are still confused whether they have the generic or vodafone branded

The Following User Says Thank You to Venomrush For This Useful Post:
When I try to start the app,gives me a long load screen and then just vanishes,but doesnt come back to the app...nothing happens,why is this ?

The Following User Says Thank You to gurrg For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Venomrush View Post
Great!

Under firmware version now showing Pr 1.1 UK Generic Version !
You might want to do one for UK Vodafone as well a lot of people are still confused whether they have the generic or vodafone branded
could yo ulet me know what your full version is please? - the .x numbers at the end are a pain in the arse i know the .205 and .203's but the .1/2/3/4 etc seem to be a pain too

Originally Posted by gurrg View Post
When I try to start the app,gives me a long load screen and then just vanishes,but doesnt come back to the app...nothing happens,why is this ?
Thats on the bugs list on the front page - have to admit it sees to get better... but i'm looking into that

Thats on the bugs list on the front page - have to admit it sees to get better... but i'm looking into that
How come its working for everyone else...only I get the bug wtf

Tags
check, faulty, front camera, gps, hardware, healthcheck, test