Active Topics

Posts: 193 | Thanked: 203 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Sofia, Bulgaria
I think it's time for the count down thread.
Barnabas Collins

The Following User Says Thank You to kollin For This Useful Post:
please god let it be soon.

i need certainty, my N9 is getting flakey and I don't want to end up getting a Z30 by default because there are no hard and fast launch details from jolla.

Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Okay, so I am no longer able to click on 'my orders' on jolla.com. Maybe implementing a payment system? Anyone else the same situation?

The Following User Says Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by kollin View Post
I think it's time for the count down thread.
Damn straight. What are we waiting for...

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by dirkvl View Post
Okay, so I am no longer able to click on 'my orders' on jolla.com. Maybe implementing a payment system? Anyone else the same situation?
Trying to find my account information email. Only problem is that Im at work withhout my mobile.

Gmail on a desktop webrowser has become a real nightmare to use...

EDIT: don't see that option either. Then again, don't remeber if I had it before. Haven't really logged in since I did my pre-order.

Last edited by Rauha; 2013-10-24 at 10:29.

Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
I've seen 0 evidence that a launch is imminent, other than some vague wording on twitter which could be easily misinterpreted.
An attempt to get them to clarify that wording resulted in more vagueness, draw from that what you will...
However if it truly is imminent, you'll get no complaint from me....

Last edited by jalyst; 2013-10-24 at 10:45.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post:
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Recently (while the 2nd pre-order period was live), the only way of getting to the My Orders section was to click on the pre-order link, and in that page the My Orders button appeared on the right.

With the pre-order page gone, so has access to that button, as they hadn't put it in the Account pages when I checked a couple of weeks ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post:
first pre-order (international) - we got concepts
second pre-order (finnish) - we got specs

what we need is a third pre-order, international again, and this time we should get hard launch dates.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jedibeeftrix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
The 'My Orders' link has now disappeared! AAAAA what would happen?! What is going on?!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
The 'My Orders' link has now disappeared! AAAAA what would happen?! What is going on?!
It means Jolla soon shutdown they'r bussiness and send the preorder money to Mr Stephen Elop.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:

Tags
"pretty soon", funniest line, jolla, pipo party, sailfish, tmo red