Active Topics

Always amazes me how this community sticks together! Here was me thinking since the N9 the community was feeling a bit...empty.. but it seems its just as it was for my beloved N900

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Only due to less people having the device!

I saw someone else today with one!

Made me smile!

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Just reflashed, installed v3.1 and clock app still crashes. WTF?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
Just reflashed, installed v3.1 and clock app still crashes. WTF?
Maybe what you can do is to copy the /usr folder of v2.2 then copy the v3.1 files and use themechanger to change the theme. By doing this I've had 0 crashes.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
so the clock app doesnt crash. when its loading, does the black screen with "loading.." show?

also when you open the notes app, is the loading screen black mainly or white?

also are you using it as a seperate theme?

thanks

Last edited by F2thaK; 2011-12-10 at 13:50.

Hi ya the loading screen in clock shows for 3 seconda before clock appears..

in notes its a white blank background before your theme takes over in 4 seconds.

i've been using your theme since day one so had to the manual copy of /usr for it to work. The last i copied was v2.2's usr/ folder. I'd missed on the other releases and went to v3.1 where the meegotouch/ folder was copied yo ~/base. It then appeared on themechanger and works perfectly since.

somethings not right.

the theme isnt being applied properly.

on my device, before I reflashed, everything was right apart from Clock app crashing. the notes app loading screen worked (its meant to be mainly black with a orange header and grey footer).

but now, on my device notes loading screen is default, clock app crashes and fonts arent correct colour.

what am I missing??!?

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Hi ya the loading screen in clock shows for 3 seconda before clock appears..

in notes its a white blank background before your theme takes over in 4 seconds.

i've been using your theme since day one so had to the manual copy of /usr for it to work. The last i copied was v2.2's usr/ folder. I'd missed on the other releases and went to v3.1 where the meegotouch/ folder was copied yo ~/base. It then appeared on themechanger and works perfectly since.
with v3.1 the fasterdarker folder is meant to go into /usr/share/themes/, not /usr/share/themes/base. it used to work. even the older tested versions now dont work on my device.

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
with v3.1 the fasterdarker folder is meant to go into /usr/share/themes/, not /usr/share/themes/base. it used to work. even the older tested versions now dont work on my device.
hi what i did was copy:
cp -R /home/user/MyDocs/FasterDarker/meegotouch/ /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/

this worked in themechanger. i think this is the reason why you are getting problems as your v3.1 fasterdarker has a meegotouch folder. don't use the index theme file and just copy the meegotouch folder should do the job.