Active Topics

Notices

The theme gets better and better! Thank you so much for the latest Feedingit and Conboy.

May I ask for MStardict and GarnetVM?

Kudos!

The Following User Says Thank You to borghal For This Useful Post:
Posts: 251 | Thanked: 90 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Earth, Milky-way Galaxy
Originally Posted by AlMehdi View Post
Have updated to 1.0-9 and added a script to swap pixmaps icons. To do that you will need to open Terminal and:

1. sudo gainroot
2. sh /usr/share/icons/awoken-icon-theme/pixmaps/pixmaps -i
3. restart the phone

To uninstall and restore the original icons
1. sudo gainroot
2. sh /usr/share/icons/awoken-icon-theme/pixmaps/pixmaps -u
3. restart the phone

I am not happy with the Noor and quran icons which i will need to do a remake of for next version. To get the Noor icon you will need to run the commands above.
Salamu Alaikum (Peace be upon you)
you made it bro before before departing to Morocco, really you made once again proud icons for Noor & Qur'an, may Allah Azzawajal reward you for the work.... have a pleasent trip
thanx for the amazing icon pack

Nokia N900 (48GB): Maemo 5 PR 1.3 CSSU Smeamo6

The Following User Says Thank You to pious_momin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,751 | Thanked: 844 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by borghal View Post
The theme gets better and better! Thank you so much for the latest Feedingit and Conboy.

May I ask for MStardict and GarnetVM?

Kudos!
I will try to make one more update before i go.. might be able to get those in it.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Add me on twitter @almehdin
Visit the swedish maemo/meego community forums

Posts: 2,154 | Thanked: 2,186 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Hellsinki, Finland
Don't worry about your trip, just install vnc server to your pc and remotely do some photoshopping from your mobile computer device (n900). I do it all the time :P

That way you don't actually have to REST on your holiday, you can publish updates for this great community instead :P

80's style stadium rock is back - FIRENOTE
Hi-Octane heavy metal - FORCE MAJEURE

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
Don't worry about your trip, just install vnc server to your pc and remotely do some photoshopping from your mobile computer device (n900). I do it all the time :P

That way you don't actually have to REST on your holiday, you can publish updates for this great community instead :P
Thanks for the advice

Have prepared for that.. did some artwork before like that. And i am Gimping not Photoshoping

Thank god for Presence VNC but it takes longer and is sometimes hard to see if it went well. Also.. i am going to another country which means it will be costly to sit on the internet. Hopefully i might be able to do something but don't count on it.

Make your desktop look awesome - use the AwOken Theme with the AwOken Icon Theme.

Thanks for the advice

Have prepared for that.. did some artwork before like that. And i am Gimping not Photoshoping

Thank god for Presence VNC but it takes longer and is sometimes hard to see if it went well. Also.. i am going to another country which means it will be costly to sit on the internet. Hopefully i might be able to do something but don't count on it.
If you're gimping, then it's even easier. Just install easy-debian and run gimp directly on your phone :P You can then build the source packages inside easy-debian aswell

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by d-iivil View Post
If you're gimping, then it's even easier. Just install easy-debian and run gimp directly on your phone :P You can then build the source packages inside easy-debian aswell
Thanks! Didn't think of that you could build it from the n900. That is awesome! I have used Gimp with Easy Debian before so it is doable. The small screen will just make it take longer time.. but time i have.. now i know i will be doing some icons sitting on the beach drinking from coco nuts.

And i might find an Internet café to send it through to autobuilder.

Last edited by AlMehdi; 2010-12-06 at 23:06.

Thanks! Didn't think of that you could build it from the n900. That is awesome! I have used Gimp with Easy Debian before so it is doable. The small screen will just make it take longer time.. but time i have.. now i know i will be doing some icons sitting on the beach drinking from coco nuts.

And i might find an Internet café to send it through to autobuilder.
Haha! Vacation :P

The Following User Says Thank You to d-iivil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
You sure are dedicated =P !

Some more icon requests for your vacationtimes if need be:

- FastSMS
- OVI Store
- Angry Birds
- Hermes
- Zen Bound

Nice work on DrNokSNES icon! I really like it =P

where can i find the wallpaper in the first post?

Tags
awoken, bada blows, bada rox, icons, theme