Closed Thread
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
I don't think anyone knows what is official or not because once again it is all as clear as mud with some thinking they can rule the world with there comments.

Now is the time for action against Nokia if there ever was one but as per usual no one wants to even look at this.
this site is not for actions against NOKIA
it is for actions by NOKIA 770, N8x0, N900 and or N9 owners... for each others and themselves.

Last edited by misterc; 2012-06-20 at 04:18.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
this site is not for actions against NOKIA
it is for actions by NOKIA 770, N8x0, N900 and or N9 owners... for each others and themselves.
Looking at the posts on here all i see ase pro Nokian's who don't only support Nokia but refuse to make a move against them and for what??????.

Nokia are a sham but no one wants to see it that way and do something about it, what we get on here? excuse after excuse after excuse.

This place is full of pro active Nokia fairies if you ask me.

Posts: 640 | Thanked: 435 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ rajvoSa BA
Looking at the posts on here all i see ase pro Nokian's who don't only support Nokia but refuse to make a move against them and for what??????.

Nokia are a sham but no one wants to see it that way and do something about it, what we get on here? excuse after excuse after excuse.

dude, stop trying, they don't give...nobody's listen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KvzFgw6sA
well, workers do, some, but they are afraid of loosing job+ much more...i guess...executives=0

The Following User Says Thank You to wook_sf For This Useful Post:
If that's a fact, what does it make you? A no good anti Nokia, anti TMO troll? Hmmm

Originally Posted by specc View Post
If that's a fact, what does it make you? A no good anti Nokia, anti TMO troll? Hmmm
if you are pro nokia way it is now...then i really don't understand what brought you here...
nokia is 180 degrees contra from what it was two years ago, even year ago and this nokia is killing opensource, killing freedom...
imho, abill is just pro old nokia, like most of us here...though

The Following User Says Thank You to wook_sf For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by wook_sf View Post
dude, stop trying, they don't give...nobody's listen...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-KvzFgw6sA
well, workers do, some, but they are afraid of loosing job+ much more...i guess...executives=0
You got that one summed up damm good and yes the video is much better entertainment.

In reply to the crazy post above if wanting some real answers is trolling then yes i am a troll 100%.

You meet one every day on here and the list keeps getting bigger and bigger, join the fan club of pro Nokian's.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2012-06-20 at 05:24.

You got that one summed up damm good and yes the video is much better entertainment.

In reply to the idiotic post above if wanting some real answers is trolling then yes i am a troll 100%.

You meet one every day on here and the list keeps getting bigger and bigger, join the fan club of pro Nokian's.
no need to be rude, better explain what's actually an issue
anyhow bit offtopic, but, motorola bought psion....i think that means return of epoc so, who needs nokia anyway?

In reply to the idiotic post above if wanting some real answers is trolling then yes i am a troll 100%.

LOL, you aren't looking for answers, you don't even know what that is. There is only one thing on your mind, and that is to be nasty with this stranded whale called Nokia and everything connected to it, and you use every opportunity to show it.

It's no problem for me to take you apart and throw the smelly pieces all around the place.

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany

Would you mind to take a breath for a day or two? If you continue like this I will make you take a brake, again! Stop this fanboyism discussion and anti Nokia flaming.

This is neither the right place nor the right way of such posts. In terms of community I consider it part of "Religion & Politics" which makes it off limits.

I write this publicly to make those whom reported you aware of actions. EOL

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Don't speak bad of Nokia because i love Nokia and i will not tolerate any negative talk at all, in fact i will stop you from letting everyone know just how bad you think and want our lovely Nokia to give something for free to actually allow you to progress any further when we don't want you to do that.

Please don't threaten our beloved Nokia with court action as i will not allow it and ban you, and please stop to talk or i will ban you.

OKKKKKKKKK Sir Chemist..... you wish is granted.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2012-06-20 at 09:59.

Closed Thread

Tags
citation needed