Active Topics

Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by jecargo22 View Post
i wonder how some of you here will feell when you get your first jolla phone in the shape and specs of the almost forgotten lumia 900...
When I see a WP device, my first thought is always "wasting perfectly fine hardware for a really bad OS" - so no issues.

i wonder how some of you here will feell when you get your first jolla phone in the shape and specs of the almost forgotten lumia 900...
As many people on this forum give their own mothers for a n9 SOC in an n900 body, I would guess the general reception would be quite good?

Although that does lead me to another question... With Jolla's long standing experience with the OMAP chipset, would they wish to continue using these in their new devices?

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I will start crying and blame Canada.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
New site

http://jollausers.com

also on twitter

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
New site

http://jollausers.com

also on twitter
Who came up with that name. There are no jollausers.

Posts: 63 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Austria
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Who came up with that name. There are no jollausers.
well, they use jolla to get attention .

Originally Posted by N9uwu View Post
well, they use jolla to get attention .
Maybe jolla should use Jolla.com for that same reason.

Just an idea

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
LOL, JOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........Check out how well NOKIA web maps work on iphone, and Jolla leadership couldnt make the same work well on N9. Jolla leadership is a fail in my view. At least Apple's Tim Cook came out and apologized for crappy maps. Did Jolla leadership apologize for anything? and there is so much wrong with N9. When will Jolla leader grow up and tell us publicly why so much issues on N9? I challenge him to make a public apology for: why NOKIA drive and maps dont work well on N9, why is it laggy, why is email such a fail, why is browser such a fail, why are fonts such a fail, why virtual keyboard is still a fail compared to others, why when i type WHAT it persists on telling me SWAT, why it mixes contacts in my SMS. Let me see them apologize. Do they have the balls to do it, or will they sail on their dinghy and drown

Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
LOL, JOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........Check out how well NOKIA web maps work on iphone, and Jolla leadership couldnt make the same work well on N9. Jolla leadership is a fail in my view. At least Apple's Tim Cook came out and apologized for crappy maps. Did Jolla leadership apologize for anything? and there is so much wrong with N9. When will Jolla leader grow up and tell us publicly why so much issues on N9? I challenge him to make a public apology for: why NOKIA drive and maps dont work well on N9, why is it laggy, why is email such a fail, why is browser such a fail, why are fonts such a fail, why virtual keyboard is still a fail compared to others, why when i type WHAT it persists on telling me SWAT, why it mixes contacts in my SMS. Let me see them apologize. Do they have the balls to do it, or will they sail on their dinghy and drown

That post was so crappy. I think you should apologize. Let me see you apologize. Do you have the balls to do it, or will you sail on your dinghy and drown

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Dave,

I got the balls to say that Emperor wears no clothes. Thank yourself few more times more for acting like a jSheep.

Tags
jolla, jolla on topic, jollamobile, meego, merproject, nokia, nokian9, professionals, speculations, tizenjolla