Active Topics

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by elastic View Post
@coderus
link in your signiture is working the one in warehouse returnes an error about a wrong mailaddress ... Sent some money

it's a pity settings would be brilliant - or at least a possibility to add shortcurs as only switches show up no apps from the favourites ...
what link in warehouse is wrong? what application? i'm copy/pasting it every time, it can't be broken. maybe warehouse or sailfish browser opening link wrong

Moderator | Posts: 3,717 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Mazelock has the glitch again on landscape at the home screen

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,700 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Mazelock has the glitch again on landscape at the home screen
This is not a mazelock glitch

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 211 | Thanked: 62 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Finland
coderus

I am not sure, if this is meant to do so, but these settings in events view is shown only, when tilting devide counter clockwise. Not shown in clockwise tilt. Not a big deal. These buttons are awesome though to have!

Posts: 1,552 | Thanked: 3,108 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Russia, 96
Huh, now I can delete my Powermenu workaround...

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 725 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Permanent cruiser - either water- or motorways
Originally Posted by Manatus View Post
Looks like that the Events view settings page has the options to select shortcuts. But they are visible under settings only when you are in landscape mode. You get them visible if you install Rikudou_Sennin's 'Allow settings rotate' patch.

Unfortunately you can add actions and shortcuts only from a fixed set.
brilliant hint thx

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by Manatus View Post
Looks like that the Events view settings page has the options to select shortcuts. But they are visible under settings only when you are in landscape mode. You get them visible if you install Rikudou_Sennin's 'Allow settings rotate' patch.

Unfortunately you can add actions and shortcuts only from a fixed set.
Double confirm that is correct. Also with "rotation lock" shortcut, you can only lock it to landscape and unlock from there. If you want a portrait lock you have to go through setting...

Also there is a shortcut in setting called "!!enable_switch" without any icon.

But overall this patch is great. Looks sexy with TOHKBD attached. I feel like a mini Jolla tablet now, get a quick hands on when Jolla delaying shipping again.

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Is it possible to bring the Pulldown Menu in lockscreen to homescreen?

like so:

and is it possible to replace the right EventView with SettingsPage? (complete with System, Apps & Accounts in bottom)

like so:

if i swipe only from right to left (SettingsPage), again right to left (Homescreen), again left to right (SettingPage)....
and if i swipe from left to right (Events), again left to right (Homescreen) and again left to right (Events)

hope you understand me what i mean/want

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
coderus you enabled the official next feature with that patch,right?

there is a way to set some toogle in portrait mode? maybe replacing meteo week view tapping on it in events

Posts: 4,708 | Thanked: 4,649 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
coderus you enabled the official next feature with that patch,right?

there is a way to set some toogle in portrait mode? maybe replacing meteo week view tapping on it in events
That feature is not yet completed - he only enabled the tablet part available in 1.1.9.28. The official next feature is adapting it to the phone screen.

The Following User Says Thank You to Bundyo For This Useful Post:

Tags
patchmanager, sailfish os