Active Topics

Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Joryn View Post
First of all.
Thank you so much for this!
Since the wazapp got out for N9 i've been cheking this forum waiting for an N900 version.

Being said that, i downloaded the dev and install it in my device... when i go to the app it says
conecting
conected
protocol error
I/O error
in that order.

I'm REALLY a noob! so please be gentle with me

Once again, THANK YOU!!
Send me your /home/user/MyDocs/yappari.log through a private message and we'll see what's wrong.

does yappri work only with real imei ?

because I used my brother imei and he sent the activiation code from his phone and couldn't log in to yappari then I managed to register with my N900 real imei, now yappari works

Originally Posted by tonypower88 View Post
does yappri work only with real imei ?

because I used my brother imei and he sent the activiation code from his phone and couldn't log in to yappari then I managed to register with my N900 real imei, now yappari works
Yes, real IMEI, real phone number, etc.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Buenos Aires, Argentina
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Send me your /home/user/MyDocs/yappari.log through a private message and we'll see what's wrong.
For some reason i'm not able to send PMs right now (i didn't had the need to register to the formum before now, so i just did..) maybe there's some kind of probation (?)

I'll try to do it first thing in the morning.

What i do see in the yappari.log is:
Login failed
Connected(): There was a protocol Exeption.
Conection closed.

Muchos saludos desde Argentina!

Originally Posted by Joryn View Post
For some reason i'm not able to send PMs right now (i didn't had the need to register to the formum before now, so i just did..) maybe there's some kind of probation (?)

I'll try to do it first thing in the morning.

What i do see in the yappari.log is:
Login failed
Connected(): There was a protocol Exeption.
Conection closed.

Muchos saludos desde Argentina!
Well login failed is login failed. You registered your number wrong. Maybe you put leading zeroes in your phone number (you have to type 7861112233 instead of 07861112233).

Delete /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf and register again. Don't type any leading zeroes in your country code and/or phone number.

If you're in Argentina your country code is +54 (yes with the plus sign).

realy great work... i was used whatsapp in My E5 when i login with apperi with new ver i fill so bettor... thanks lot realy amaging work...
in sort time u doned this work in realy in sort time.... again thanks lot

Last edited by naru; 2012-06-05 at 03:45.

The Following User Says Thank You to naru For This Useful Post:
realy nice working... all N900 users are so happy with this great work...
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to naru For This Useful Post:
scropis this is conversation ui may be it will useful for uharmattan v1.2.zip

thanks again

Ok now I'm calling for a fellow developer.

I can't make the notifications update when a newer one is generated. It seems notify_notification_update + notify_notification_show doesn't work at all in Maemo. Conversations (the SMS app) updates the notifications nicely when you receive another SMS from the same person.

Is there any fellow developer out there that actually knows how to update the notifications in Maemo? A piece of code would be very appreciated.

Otherwise we'd have to stick with just the first notification. It's not that bad since the phone will still vibrate and generate a sound but the little yellow bubble is just not updated with how many messages you haven't read and stuff

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
ok... i am not devloper but i am ready for help for u.. wait me going to find in other theard may be some one help about notification update

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp