Notices

Originally Posted by smoku View Post
and stopped developing anything for their devices..
Surey this cannot be the reason behind all this ?

I thought you did this as a hobby and to show us how gifted you are and maybe use it as a learning curve to improve your developing skills on different platforms.

Does it give you great satisfaction on the acclaim you receive when you work hard and succeed on reaching your targets and create/port or develop an application/program for us to all enjoy and give you possitive feedback (mostly)?

Magik hit it on the head, 'I thought you do it for us... not for Nokia'

p.s

don't take this the wrong way, with that post you are bound to get a reaction.

Posts: 133 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Swiss
Thanks for all the work smoku.

Can there be a license problem ...

We must find another means of payment.

Sorry for my bad English.

We should still all be thankful to SMOKU for making this app for us. He might be just venting out his disappointment to Nokia. Stop challenging the person with a negative reactions. If he decides to stop developing it, we can't do anything about that, that's his choice and decision. We have developers out there for sure who will continue modifying/improving his creation.

I still hope that he still continue supporting his creation. Don't lose your respect to Smoku, we benefited from his App anyway.

Made a cuppa sat down reread my last post #1631 and i have come to the conclusion it does sound a little aggresive, it wasn't meant that way.

fergusso, you are right we should be thanking him for his efforts.

All i can say smoku is thanks and have a cuppa coffee it works wonders..

Posts: 161 | Thanked: 43 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Worcester
Originally Posted by Bazza View Post
All i can say smoku is thanks and have a cuppa coffee it works wonders..
I would recommend tea.

With one sugar in then.

smoku ignore NOkia, we will be your ovi store, setup your paypal or other payment site and then sit back and watch the money and praise pile up because we the people are the ones who truly stand by/with you...
not FAGkia

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Mexico DF, Mexico
Thanks, Smoku.
It's sad to see how things are going the worst with Nokia every moment regarding N900, and it's already been analyzed from many sides, but I'm in the opinion you shouldn't throw away Maemo Platform because of Nokia's c#@|... And that's basically because I think this is the very only real open-soruce-community platform for mobile devices which at least reached in a certain moment some excellence... I mean... it had the potential to turn into something real, bigger, powerful...
Remember Maemo's value lies on it's community, not in Nokia or even N900...
Thank you very much and sorry about my English...

WTF? They recognized Angry Man as a proper .deb file and yours not?

No stopping you though. Thanks a lot for your work!

Posts: 1,255 | Thanked: 393 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ US
Smoku, I appreciate your perspective, but could you find it in your very kind heart to set up so eboots also work? The Android version of this app allows pbp compressed files to work (PSX roms formatted to play on PSP). This saves a BUNCH of space and provides more rom options as well.

added:

Sorry for Nokia's pi55 poor community support that has gotten you ticked off as well.

Last edited by Rushmore; 2010-08-11 at 12:15.

Tags
bonapart_rules, its dead......., playstation, psx4all, sausaaaaaaaaage, sausage tag, try & emu mgs4, who needs this?, whytagsmerged?, wurstthreadever