Notices

Originally Posted by Shanezlar View Post
quick question to your code:
Code:
gst-launch v4l2src device=/dev/video0 num-buffers=1 ! dspjpegenc ! filesink location=/home/user/back.jpg
Does that work even if the dsp is active, for example when playing music (the 'dspjpegenc' part)?
Yes it works

The Following User Says Thank You to rachol For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
The easiest way: open in web-browser on N900 link, that gave rachol. You have to find the latest version, click on the deb-package, web-browser will ask you, if you want to save it, or open. Choose open.

Have you successfully installed gstreamer-tools? I don't remember, but I think the exact name is gstreamer-tools1.0 or something like this.

Sorry for my English.
The exact name is "gstreamer-tools" don't mistake it with gstreamer-tools-0.10 or something like that

Originally Posted by rachol View Post
The exact name is "gstreamer-tools" don't mistake it with gstreamer-tools-0.10 or something like that
Strange... You couldn't install gstreamer-tools. I installed gstreamer-tools-0.10 (or 0.8).

Originally Posted by Quasar View Post
Strange... You couldn't install gstreamer-tools. I installed gstreamer-tools-0.10 (or 0.8).
Well, I will upload a new package later tonight to the extras-devel repositories, so I will see if my Depends field in control file is correct, or it should be corrected.

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
I just installed imhere.deb file via xterminal using dpkg -i command.
Then ran apt-get -f install to fix/install the dependancies automatically. Easy.

The Following User Says Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jakiman View Post
I just installed imhere.deb file via xterminal using dpkg -i command.
Then ran apt-get -f install to fix/install the dependancies automatically. Easy.
Thanks,

Sometimes we try to make things look more difficult than they are
I should have thought about earlier

I have installed, i have see a configuration screen.
And ... nothing, no icone application for change configuration ?
Have you documentation for this application ?

Hi guys, good news, as some of you remember I had a problem with activating internet connection without the popup window. It is solved now, I had a "typo" - damn it so many hours wasted But hey, it will work in the next version Follow the thread I will announce the update

Originally Posted by jplaville View Post
I have installed, i have see a configuration screen.
And ... nothing, no icone application for change configuration ?
Have you documentation for this application ?
Not in this version yet... You are able to configure settings only once at the first installation time and then you need to activate it with the config text message.

But I will update tonight newer version for sure( i was planning to do that yesterday, but I didn't have enough time)

I will add the option of configuring it again after every reinstallation/upgrade/update. It will ask for the config password before you can configure settings.

To uninstall next version, you will have to go to config settings and then check option: "allow to uninstall", otherwise it will fail.

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Jan 2007 @ Italy
Originally Posted by rachol View Post
I will add the option of configuring it again after every reinstallation/upgrade/update. It will ask for the config password before you can configure settings.

To uninstall next version, you will have to go to config settings and then check option: "allow to uninstall", otherwise it will fail.
nice work, i hope to test it soon!! and what about open confing window without sms? like some hidden shortcut or something like that