Active Topics

Notices

When i go to "collection" and add "directory" for the videos...how come i am not seeing any video?? Please help!! I know that directory has a lot of videos.

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
When i go to "collection" and add "directory" for the videos...how come i am not seeing any video?? Please help!! I know that directory has a lot of videos.
After adding the paths you need to click on "Update collection" and wait a while.

Ok how come it says "stream failed to start" when i use N900 to play the video? HELP!

It gives me "internal server error" when i try to play a movie off of the browser on PC.

Last edited by romanianusa; 2009-12-25 at 20:47.

Ok how come it says "stream failed to start" when i use N900 to play the video? HELP!

It gives me "internal server error" when i try to play a movie off of the browser on PC.
Make sure you use the latest VLC and that VLC's path is correctly set in the settings.

Ok it play but it's not showing the video....it says x-vlc-plugin is not install but even if install it...i can only hear the sound...no picture. I am using Firefox.

Ok it play but it's not showing the video....it says x-vlc-plugin is not install but even if install it...i can only hear the sound...no picture. I am using Firefox.
Choose the Browser transcoding profile from the dropdown list if you have Adobe Flash plugin installed. Passthrough profile might work well if you install the VLC browser plugin.

None work...I did have Flash plugin and i did install VLC plugin for firefox...no video show up....it only play sound in the background.

The transcoding profile u talk about...that's for N900 right? It does nothing when i select any of them and save it.

None work...I did have Flash plugin and i did install VLC plugin for firefox...no video show up....it only play sound in the background.

The transcoding profile u talk about...that's for N900 right? It does nothing when i select any of them and save it.
No, don't touch those, you need to select it from the Browse-page, see this screenshot:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Image:Screen_s...0.24.11_PM.png

Originally Posted by ukki View Post
No, don't touch those, you need to select it from the Browse-page, see this screenshot:

http://wiki.maemo.org/Image:Screen_s...0.24.11_PM.png
Nevermind...i got it working now. Woww.....amazing!

Last edited by romanianusa; 2009-12-26 at 04:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to romanianusa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 158 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
Hi!

I got one, big problem with knots 2 server (in linux). Its runs fine, but when i try to add media (by adding directory) to its library it says:

Internal Server Error
undefined method `exits?' for File:Class
WEBrick/1.3.1 (Ruby/1.8.7/2008-08-11) OpenSSL/0.9.8g at 192.168.100.10:1978

Can anyone help??

Tags
knots, music, streaming, video