Originally Posted by eres View Post
I suppose there is a bug in Organiser Feed.
Yearly appointments set as all day events which have start date before year 1970 do not show up in news feed.
I realized that today - I have a friend with a birth date on 6th January 1967 and I have all day appointment created for that. It does not show up in news feed. So I created "Test" appointment (all day event, repeated yearly) with a start date on 6/01/1967 - it did not show up in news feed either. I started to change the date to 6/01/1968, than 1969 etc. The appointment showed up in news feed when I changed its date to 6th January 1970.

[EDIT]
or maybe it is Calendar app bug itself?

regards
I have just tried to reproduce this by using the calendar application on the N950 to create an all day appointment (recurring every year) on 1967-01-10 and via MfE for an appointment on 1967-01-06. Both showed up fine in the feed. Are you running the latest testing version (I just realised that it has a small display bug with the date display which will be fixed soon)?

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland
I am using v1.0.5

I am using v1.0.5
Can you try if updating to 1.0.92 (https://www.bithub.de/philip/calenda...0.92_armel.deb) fixes the issue for you? If you are currently running the version from the Ovi Store uninstall it first to upgrade.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 46 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by chillip View Post
Can you try if updating to 1.0.92 (https://www.bithub.de/philip/calenda...0.92_armel.deb) fixes the issue for you? If you are currently running the version from the Ovi Store uninstall it first to upgrade.
seems it works now - I created "test" annual event with a start date in Jan 1966 and it is visible in the news feed :-)

thank you

Just would like to mention that your work is great! Thank you for this app and how it is developing. I like new look with grayed future dates and possibility to aggregate events.

One question;
what is the difference between '"maximum shown entries" in main settings and "maximum entries" in calendar settings?

Last edited by eres; 2012-01-08 at 16:05.

seems it works now - I created "test" annual event with a start date in Jan 1966 and it is visible in the news feed :-)

thank you

Just would like to mention that your work is great! Thank you for this app and how it is developing. I like new look with grayed future dates and possibility to aggregate events.

One question;
what is the difference between '"maximum shown entries" in main settings and "maximum entries" in calendar settings?
Thanks.

The maximum entries in the calendar settings allows you to limit the number of events shown on a per calendar basis (i.e. if you have a work and personal calendar). Maximum shown entries limits the total number "single event per feed entry" mode and total events shown in the aggregated view mode). This limit is applied after the event list has been built and may therefore reduce the total number of events shown even if the sum of "maximum entries" is higher than the specified value.

The Following User Says Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Stable version 1.1.0 is now out (https://www.bithub.de/philip/calenda....1.0_armel.deb) including all previous and some new translations. This version has also been submitted to the Nokia Store and should surface there within the next week.

Changelog:
  • To-do support
  • Template support for the "No aggregation view mode" (https://gitorious.org/harmattan-orga...late+support**)
  • Aggregate all events of a day into a single item to save screen space (selectable from the settings)
  • Better integration with MeeBirthdays: Display age and special icon for birthdays (requires MeeBirthdays >= 0.2.3)
  • Grayscale "day icon" support
  • Several bug fixes related to all-day events, events spanning several days and other areas
  • New and updated translations

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chillip For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
thank you for this update.

i can see the to-dos now!

i figured out that the to-do items do not show up unless they have a date associated with them. otherwise, you do not see them on the front.

i am not sure how difficult it would be to make it so that the to-do's get thier own date/feed spot where agragated can hold up to 5 like it currently does, and then when tapped, open up the to-do's rather then the calendar.

great work!

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Awesome job! Thanks! I just noticed, though, that to-dos without "due date" are not displayed and that's a shame. They could e.g. be aggregated at the very top with a simple "to-do" icon or something like that.

The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 313 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ USA
here is an icon...if you can use it.

Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to ceroberts75 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 110 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by ceroberts75 View Post
here is an icon...if you can use it.

hey, not bad! how about a bit different color since orange is for 'lit up' days?
Attached Images