Active Topics

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
the ssu update made my email client unstable.bear in mind that before this update my phone was rock solid for the past 6 month @ 1000.Now if I multitask the email client closes with an error.Anybody else having the same problem?
I must say, my email client also crashes more with the cssu than before. Not that it was totally stable before, but it looks like it is a bit more instable now. I can't really reproduce the error everytime. I'll try to figure out what happens when I get the sudden error. I believe it has to do with gmail. Do you also use gmail?

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 80 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ London, UK
Originally Posted by MetalSer View Post
I must say, my email client also crashes more with the cssu than before. Not that it was totally stable before, but it looks like it is a bit more instable now. I can't really reproduce the error everytime. I'll try to figure out what happens when I get the sudden error. I believe it has to do with gmail. Do you also use gmail?
I've had it crash once so far, no accounts defined.

Separately, according to this post HAM requires 10% or 200MB free on /home although this does conveyed to user. Maybe something for CSSU?

Cheers,

Faz

Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
After installing cssu my non-active desktop icons are loaded as soon as my phone detects in which direction I am scrolling and as a result of that I have a double set of icons from two different desktops, when scrolling. Is there a way to prevent this?

Kind regards,
anthonie
It happens when you have 0 in parallax setting. Check better your transition.ini and set it more than 1 (or -1).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
Originally Posted by MetalSer View Post
Yes.I have gmail and hotmail.I agree with you it`s more unstable now.It always does it when I multitask, for example browse and check email at the same time.

Originally Posted by sophocha View Post
the ssu update made my email client unstable.bear in mind that before this update my phone was rock solid for the past 6 month @ 1000.Now if I multitask the email client closes with an error.Anybody else having the same problem?
Yeah, even though I rarely use it - it is set-up and I get an error message a couple of times a day. "Internal Error: Application e-mail closed"; presumable this is when checking for e-mail every X minutes.

The Following User Says Thank You to MatthiasL For This Useful Post:
u guys have me checking every hour apt-get update

The Following User Says Thank You to jo21 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
It happens when you have 0 in parallax setting. Check better your transition.ini and set it more than 1 (or -1).
Such a myriad of options available, at least half of them are unknown to me. This did the trick!

Kind regards,
anthonie

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ indonesia
Dear cssu team, please fix hildon application manager which has limit 10% of home, no matter i increase home partition to 10 gb, but if 10 % from my home mean i should left 2 gb, even i ve 1,9 gb HAM will say not enough memory to installation

CSSU developers

Now that you seem to be well on the way to get full portrait mode on the N900 I wonder if there is any chance of having complete to turn the protrait screen through 360 degees?

As it is a pain when the car is in the car charger, or trying to take a call when charging the phone, with the charger being plugged into the top of the phone when that should really be the bottom?

I realise it is not a major issue but if you don't ask......

I think like most of us on the forum I am looking forward to the next update as it almost like having a new phone since the updates and I have now forgotten any thoughts of getiing a new android phone thanks to your, fantastic, work. have you any idea of the time scales for the next update as since we all told MAG we like them short & often we have not had any?

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to droitwichgas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
Originally Posted by MatthiasL View Post
Yeah, even though I rarely use it - it is set-up and I get an error message a couple of times a day. "Internal Error: Application e-mail closed"; presumable this is when checking for e-mail every X minutes.
Glad to see that there are more people out there with the same problem.I cannot reproduce it all the time, but it seems the more things I have running the better the chance of getting that error.For example, playing a tvcatchup video stream while going through my emails messes up the email client.Something for a consideration for the next update.

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to sophocha For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Tags
community ssu, f**k nokia, fremantle, maemo 5, nokia-who?, portrait mode, rotate, task-switcher, update, upgrade