Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Seattle, WA
If you use a direct link it is still there:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16875205178

OK here is my story with Newegg and NokiaUSA:

After all the incompetence from Newegg, I really got sick of them and decided to cancel my pre-order and go with NokiaUSA. So I did that yesterday morning. When I woke up today morning for some reason I decided to check on Newegg's website and BOOM it showed that they have the N900 in stock I was really surprised but I went ahead and placed my order quickly. I was done in like 30 secs .

Anyway, I just received the shipment conformation from both NokiaUSA and Newegg. I should be getting both phones tomorrow since I did 1-day shipping on both of them.

I know it sucks for those of you who are still waiting on their pre-orders but I guess Newegg really messed it up this time. I would suggest you guys check on their website every morning because I believe they receive some devices every morning and they all go in no time.

Also I can sell the one I'm getting from NokiaUSA if anyone is interested. I paid $625 total for it so I'm selling it for $625 + shipping. PM me if interestd. Otherwise I'll just return it to Nokia on Monday

My preorder stat. changed from "on hold" to "transfer"!!
=)

For those of you who ordered from Newegg, did you get the charger converter in the box as well?? That lets you use old nokia chargers, big or small pin

Saw it was in-stock this morning and placed a order as well, just received shipping notification from newegg and it is on it's way from Tennessee.

Finally!! (glad I waited and saved $$ for tuition=)
"Charged"!!

Gona give feedbacks when it arrives. .
I think that there was some error/glitch in the pre-order system last week. But I trust that businesses like Newegg/Amazon are robust and pretty reliable.

received mine today, pre-order on nov-05-09... and its not a broken one.. hahaha (evil) still in testing process though.. but lovin it..

Originally Posted by Hani View Post
OK here is my story with Newegg and NokiaUSA:

After all the incompetence from Newegg, I really got sick of them and decided to cancel my pre-order and go with NokiaUSA. So I did that yesterday morning. When I woke up today morning for some reason I decided to check on Newegg's website and BOOM it showed that they have the N900 in stock I was really surprised but I went ahead and placed my order quickly. I was done in like 30 secs .

Anyway, I just received the shipment conformation from both NokiaUSA and Newegg. I should be getting both phones tomorrow since I did 1-day shipping on both of them.

I know it sucks for those of you who are still waiting on their pre-orders but I guess Newegg really messed it up this time. I would suggest you guys check on their website every morning because I believe they receive some devices every morning and they all go in no time.

Also I can sell the one I'm getting from NokiaUSA if anyone is interested. I paid $625 total for it so I'm selling it for $625 + shipping. PM me if interestd. Otherwise I'll just return it to Nokia on Monday
doesn't look like i'm able to PM yet.. but i want it!

It seems buying stuff on newegg is quite a competitive process! Just a moment ago it allowed me to put one in my cart and as I was excitedly getting ready to pay for it was taken out of my order, "Not available any longer sucka!" Geeze guys, gimme a break.

Originally Posted by pegasus View Post
For those of you who ordered from Newegg, did you get the charger converter in the box as well?? That lets you use old nokia chargers, big or small pin
The NAM version doesn't have that. It's for UK packages.

Tags
newegg fails, nokiausa are con artists