Notices

Closed Thread
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
When you say "Stops working" you mean it crashes? You can send the last lines of /home/user/MyDocs/yappari.log when you change the connection to see if we can figure this out.
I have sent you part of the log, please tell me if you need anything else.
When I say "stops working" I mean the window is still open, the icon still shows "logged in" but anything I send ends up with a grey checkmark and I don't receive messages anymore.

Another thing I just noticed: As long as yappari is running, I can't access the phone via USB. But that's not really an issue now that I know it.

Name:  screenshot14.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  22.0 KB
wow we can use virtul keybord also in yappari but i think its big virtul keybord scropius when your clint will ready just add virtul keybord littel smal becuz i can view chat history with this big virtulkeybord

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
I don't have any control of the virtual keyboard. It's the same virtual keyboard you get in every Maemo application. At least it's like that for me.

About the USB issue, wow that's a first. I'll try it later, I can't even think what can be possibly causing it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
About the USB issue, wow that's a first. I'll try it later, I can't even think what can be possibly causing it.
Maybe it's yappari maintaining control of the log file - I do get some error message about the volume being in use or something. (I can check again if you want the specific wording.)

But like I said, not a big deal. Turn yappari off, do whatever you need USB for, then turn it on again.

Posts: 14 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Gent, Belgium
I also get the problem that Yappari stopped working. It's really weird, my phone vibrates for an incoming message, I check my phone, nothing.. No notification? When I click in the status menu on Yappari, It reconnects.

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Many thanks, working great on my device: registered in 7 seconds.
Bug report: in the contact list I see duplicated name that are contacts with multiple numbers defined.
I think you'll redesign that window because there's not even the possibility to search a contact but the problem I'm reporting is that if I have a contact with two mobile numbers and a non mobile number I see the contact three times (it should be visible just two times, I think).

UPDATE: I see only non mobile numbers with the internetional code (+39 for Italy)

Last edited by sakya; 2012-06-05 at 07:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to sakya For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Nobody read the first post

The multiple contacts issue is stated in the first post, and it says it'll be fixed when Contacts Synchronization is implemented. Also, as every other Whatsapp client out there, you have to have your contacts in international format.

The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpius For This Useful Post:
Posts: 66 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Netherlands

Very nice...
Respect to you Scorpius!
It works great, keep up the good work

The Following User Says Thank You to MastaG For This Useful Post:
Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
Nobody read the first post
Sorry I didn't read it all.

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp