Posts: 1,213 | Thanked: 356 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ California and Virginia
You can make alarms in the various Nokia scheduler apps, like the GPE suite. It works very well...

Originally Posted by pqrs468 View Post
In order to be effective, this kind of marketing carries a certain degree of commitment, responsibility and respect. The first requirement is to take a personal interest in the main topic of the forum. Not only does that mean visiting it regularly, but it also means developing a good relationship with both other members and the moderators, as well as taking an active interest in helping others. Of course, it also means abiding by and all rules that exist. By doing this, one can develop a reputation and since it is human nature to work with a trusted colleague, business will naturally develop from this.

ironic....

I have the Palm T3 with good pim and the N810 with gpe suite but as hard as i have tried have not been able to replace one with the other since the IT was not geared towards pim the replacement is yet to come i presume wait and see the genius finish the touches, seriously if Nokia added pim it would have been a seller since most people wanted pim for thier daily schedule and business.
hmmm i wish i can code but i am learning here and there to start, if anyone can put me on the right track of beginners been searching and reading long way to go

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Last edited by Un27Pee; 2008-12-11 at 10:10.

Tags
garnet, palm