Active Topics

Originally Posted by reggie View Post
here's my weekend gift to you -- the talk classic light and dark themes.
thanks, reggie!

The dark classic is a very nice theme, neat, just awesome. good job and thanks Reggie. has anyone observed that it is much faster with the dark classic on the tablet scroll better or is it my dreams

T3 - IT 810
Confidence is hard to gain easy to loose impossible to regain, Pee

Last edited by Un27Pee; 2009-05-08 at 20:26.

Posts: 480 | Thanked: 378 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Chicago-ish
I had no problem with the new theme, but... I actually really like "classic dark". Thanks! Just a couple notes (for when you get back ):
  • Text boxes, especially the "Quick Reply" text box should have a black background with white text.
  • The images in the editor are hard to see... Bold, italic, underline should be white, instead of black.
That's all I really notice. Again, though... Looks great! Hopefully this will stop some complaining :P

Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
I too liked the light theme but must say that the dark classic is a winner. Flipping from "light" maemo.org over to talk also works well and looks quite seamless. Thanks Reggie!!

@Reggie

Wow, you certainly know how to shut me up. Endless thanks for restoring the Post Title. Have a great weekend.

The current orange color works well with the dark theme, btw. Please keep it if possible. ...or at least count me as one vote in the "for" column.

Joe

Last edited by Justjoe; 2009-05-08 at 21:23.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 642 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ California USA
Fantastic, what a great gift to start the weekend, thanks, Reggie!

Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
Perfection! I shall cease *****ing....back to the old theme and just saw Star Trek in IMAX, so im happy for now. lol

Posts: 19 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2008 @ Bulgaria - Sofia/Plovdiv
Yes indeed, the classic dark is great.
Thou what i really love about the main theme is the right sidebar, where all the new topics are listed!
If that could be included ( of course in a minimalistic way) in the dark theme it'd be great!

Great job once again

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Also... I still would like a toasted english muffin in the morning and a cup of hot cocoa at night.

Above and beyond dude, thanks.