Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by rmerren View Post
Very cool.

As you are already updating the image on this screen, any thought to including an option for displaying owner's name and phone number?

That can be doable (but if I recall correctly the phone number couldn't be obtained), but , imho, this is out of the "range" of maenotify.

Posts: 282 | Thanked: 337 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Austin, TX, USA
I installed. Very nice, but half the time I click the top button and see the slider and time on a black background. with no picture or missed call info.

Good work, though. and thanks for doing it.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Chennai, India
nice. I've a qsn though. What if there are like 10 sms from different contacts? u display the latest 5? also curious what happens when the mythical pr1.2 does get released

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
thanx, great job. but if i got more than 10 missed calls or sms? how would it look like?
UPDATE:
sorry, was too excited to read all comments and asked the same question as above =(

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Chennai,India
nice application there mate , downloading right now...
open source ftw! keep it coming

Originally Posted by nrajesh View Post
nice. I've a qsn though. What if there are like 10 sms from different contacts? u display the latest 5? also curious what happens when the mythical pr1.2 does get released
Currently it displays only the latest 3 missed calls/sms. I don't know what will happen when the pr1.2 will be released...we will see

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Tricase, Lecce (ITA)
I officialy love the developer that create this FANTASTIC APPS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for this release.

Seem to be having an issue with the notification staying persistent even though I've cleared it.

Any hints?

Thanks! In testing, the notifications show the first time I display the lock screen. If I let the screen go off without unlocking the phone, and then reactivate the screen, the lockscreen has no wallpaper or notifications. If I then unlock the screen, and relock it without clearing the notifications, the wallpaper and notifications show again, but only once like before. After clearing the notifications, the lockscreen was black with no wallpaper or notifications. I am on PR1.1 and using d-livil's r-style gray theme. Also, after uninstalling and rebooting, my lockscreen image now permanently shows my previous notifications. I foresee having to restore the original lockscreen image from backup, or reinstalling the theme.

Last edited by Grant; 2010-05-15 at 15:23.

@hawaii : the missed calls notification is somewhat persistent since there is no way to get informed when you have been checked out the missed calls.

@Grant : the images are preventively backupped but I forget to restore it when you remove the app , will fix it for the next release, sorry for the inconvenience