Active Topics

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I had a digicam but that'd be crappy quality. So I bought a refurb JVC video camera for $150. (I'd use it anyway for taping bands, this was just a fun catalyst to part me & my money)

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
I used a digicam for the few bits of actual video in mine. It outputs 320x240, not fantastic quality, but decent enough for youtube anyway. One of these days I'll get around to getting a real video camera, sure....

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
I'd totally stuff the chick in the first video...wow. Oh!...and I got dibs on the uhh....bubble wrap keychain....or do I want the work luck thing?....hmm....

Posts: 1,361 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on Oct 2005 @ Toronto, Ontario, Canada
*sigh*. Human females, as opposed to ficticious Klingon females, have rights, namely equal ones. This *usually* stops people from talkin about them like a delicious Thanksgiving turkey (which you can go ahead and cook yourself). I bet you'd 'stuff' Jenna Jamieson too (aside from the whole 'gooooood luck' factor).

Tofurkey's way better. Go veg.

hugs & kisses,
Hedgecore.

Posts: 144 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Dec 2005 @ Niles IL...Chicago born and raised.
Just a figure of speech, don't want anyone to get butt hurt. However, my statement stands...I would definitely stick it to her...you know...tickle her fancy?.....perhaps, drill for the O word? (not oil)...

Honestly though, if someone actually took offense with any of that...get help. Quickly. I really don't like how it seems like everyone in the world has to walk on egg shells be cause of "rights"...what happened to free speech??

Oh, and no, Jenna is not my cup of tea.

OH...just as a side note...I'm not having sex until marriage...so it's literally a figure of speech.

Last edited by uNtouched; 2007-11-08 at 16:34.

I don't get offended, I can dish it out _and_ take it.

I'm also just not a fan of horse #*$&# mysoginist statements.

... and I'm also stopping now before Reggie closes this thread and ships me a springloaded boxing glove that knocks my teeth out when I open the box.

Cheers,
Hedge

I hear ya man, in all honesty, I'm really not like that either...I actually like treating women like they mean something.

lol @ boxing glove.

Hey just a thought. In order to avoid any possible impropriety, would it make sense to limit voting to those with a join date before the contest was posted?

(I could get like 50 people to sign up and vote for me.)

(If not, maybe I will.)

Man, I'm either oblivious or naive, but I didn't even think of that...wow, that would suck.

Well. That Optimus Prime costume I did for halloween? There were some online contests I went into... and got smote horribly in. Seriously, when someone who did a paper bag with angry eyeballs drawn on in Sharpie beats Optimus F'n Prime, something's wrong. So that's fresh on my mind