Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by Corwin View Post
But unfortunately the OMWeather-thing is critical to me. I would also be happy if this could be fixed
Two weeks ago I did open a bugreport on this in the OMWeather bugtracker and it's assigned to one of the OMWeather developers. So I guess they are working on it. At least they know that the bug exists.
https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/ind...id=93&atid=417

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskarion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,137 | Thanked: 1,903 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Belarus
Originally Posted by iskarion View Post
Two weeks ago I did open a bugreport on this in the OMWeather bugtracker and it's assigned to one of the OMWeather developers. So I guess they are working on it. At least they know that the bug exists.
https://garage.maemo.org/tracker/ind...id=93&atid=417
This bug will be fixed in version 0.19.6 of OMWeather. It will be released this week.

https://garage.maemo.org/pm/task.php...project_id=161

Vlad

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
That's great news, vasvlad. Thanks!

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ the Lower Rainland
I don't know about the whole problem with the weather applet. I just changed the default colour in settings to orange and it shows fine.

Originally Posted by ian_ryge View Post
That's great news, vasvlad. Thanks!
Ian I have the problem with button "Update" in popup window of OMWeather. This button is hidden. But when I press it - it is shown.

Regards,
Vlad

Originally Posted by silvermain View Post
I don't know about the whole problem with the weather applet. I just changed the default colour in settings to orange and it shows fine.
This is strange. Which version of OMweather and OS are you using?

Vlad.

Originally Posted by vasvlad View Post
Ian I have the problem with button "Update" in popup window of OMWeather. This button is hidden. But when I press it - it is shown.
That's a strange type of button - it uses a button graphic for the clicked state but none for the normal state. The same type of button appears in Nokia's PDF reader (the page-number button)... Since the background is white in the built-in themes, the black symbol is visible with or without a button graphic behind it. But in themes with a black background, the black symbol is invisible until clicked.

If you could make "Update" be the same type of button as the "Close" and "Settings" buttons which appear in that window, then it would work perfectly in LCARS and other dark themes.

Originally Posted by silvermain View Post
OMWeather lets you set the color of the text on the applet itself. But the details view (which pops up when you click on the applet) currently has hardcoded black text, which is invisible in themes that set a black background.

Originally Posted by ian_ryge View Post
That's a strange type of button - it uses a button graphic for the clicked state but none for the normal state. The same type of button appears in Nokia's PDF reader (the page-number button)... Since the background is white in the built-in themes, the black symbol is visible with or without a button graphic behind it. But in themes with a black background, the black symbol is invisible until clicked.

If you could make "Update" be the same type of button as the "Close" and "Settings" buttons which appear in that window, then it would work perfectly in LCARS and other dark themes.
I have fixed with problem.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vasvlad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,674 | Thanked: 171 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Anderson, IN
is there anyway to increase the thickness of the top bar so that my statusbar clock , and cpu/ram monitor arent hanging off and making it look like crap? and also , how can i make the font bigger , it is definitely too samll for me , id like to make it the default size system font

Thanks again vasvlad! OMWeather looks great!

Originally Posted by munky261 View Post
is there anyway to increase the thickness of the top bar so that my statusbar clock , and cpu/ram monitor arent hanging off and making it look like crap? and also , how can i make the font bigger , it is definitely too samll for me , id like to make it the default size system font
It would be kind of difficult (but not impossible) to make the top bar thicker. Since quite a few images would need to be changed to line up with a thicker bar, it would probably be best to make the changes in the template image, and rebuild the theme. See our howto if you're interested: http://synthesize.us/LCARS_PADD/HOWT..._hildon_themes

Text sizes, on the other hand, are easy to change. They're defined in /usr/share/themes/theme-name/gtk-2.0/gtkrc

To give any of the LCARS themes large fonts, simply replace the "Font definitions" section of the gtkrc file with the following:
Code:
##############################
#
# Font definitions
#
##############################

style "osso-SystemFont" {
	font_name = "Nokia Sans 16.75"
}

style "osso-EmpSystemFont" {
	font_name = "Nokia Sans Bold 16.75"
}