Notices

Hmm, looks like they are recruiting again....,

So is this there the 3 Guys from the Nokia went to?

Originally Posted by Bundyo View Post
I'm sorry, but everything even remotely connected to Duke Nukem Forever, takes... forever...

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Tehran-Iran
please don't forgot it

just do it !

tnx

we need it

for all fans of internet tablet games

IT Will Improve than PSP! we Believe it

Continuous Improvement

But Thinking About A 64 GB !!!!

Os 2008 Chinook,I Have't Trust To Diablo!??

max payne?? it's like you try to play a game cube game in the super nes...

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
And how do you fit in the elaborate control scheme anyway?

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by BOFH View Post
I'm still waiting for "Duke Nukem Forever" to be ported to the ITT....
They'll release a port when it's ready. I'm sure of it.

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
And how do you fit in the elaborate control scheme anyway?
External keyboard and mouse of course!

Ok this may seem like a little bit of a noob question but i havent really tried to play many games on my n810 other than those that are just on maemo.org.

How do you go about installing games and or files like those on the 3drealms site?

I see a bunch of files for a bunch of games but im not really sure what to do with them? I have only had my tablet for a couple of months and was new to the whole os and am not really sure how to set it up for gaming, but would love to be able to play some games that are not simple little puzzle games (marbles, mahjong, etc...)

Thanks in advance

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 149 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Finland
Originally Posted by matthewcb4 View Post
How do you go about installing games and or files like those on the 3drealms site?
They are made for windows or dos platform, so there is no easy way of installing them. You're better off if you just search the forum for existing games. You could for example install ScummVM which enables you to play all sorts of adventure games by Lucas Arts.

I did have ScummVm for a little bit but after a little time messing around with it and not finding any games to play and no support on how to get them i just gave up and uninstalled it.

If you could tell me how to get some titles that i could use i would greatly appreciate it. I have seen all of those emulaters for older consoles but i dont really understand how to get the games for them? I have looked through a bunch of posts but i just dont truelly understand what thay are saying to do because again i sortof new to this whole "root" concept. I have managed to stumble my way through some things like, getting the rotation to work, and things like that but so long as i have a decent tutorial on how to do things and why. If not i guess i just get a little intimidated and try not to mess with them. I do understand a little about xterm but not really what the commands are and how to use them.

So in short (or maby not so short) i would appreciate it if someone could explain how to get some games for scumm or some emulator, much appreciated.

You could try RubyBox if you'd like to play some old dos games. Installation could be easier but once you get it running, it's all downhill from there. You can find dosbox/rubybox from http://pupnik.de/dosbox.html

At first, install unzip with your application manager.
Then go to that page and click on the OS2008 Ruby Repo .install link. That should install Ruby to your device.
Then click on the OS2008 deb link to install Dosbox.
After that you can install Rubybox 0.3.3 deb

Start RubyBox and go to Preferences (click on the menu button or switch to a window and click on the title). Enter nakkiboso.com as server and type in your nickname. Then select Check for updates. That should install the latest (0.3.6) version of RubyBox to your device. Start the program again after the update and click on the download button. Refresh the list to get the game list. That should give you access to about 40 games.

The Following User Says Thank You to ukki For This Useful Post: