Active Topics

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ South Florida
see reply above - use mywoot.net

it caches from the woot server - and "predicts" how long you have to think about it.

happy wooting!

And it's OVAR!

I picked up some in-ears, a Gyration air-mouse, an inverter, and a couple kitchen-y gifts. Missed out on some other stuff, but it was cool enough. I'd like to kill all those bloody impulse-buying people who beat me out on that USB Plasma Globe, though. That was my impulse!

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
And it's OVAR!

I picked up some in-ears, a Gyration air-mouse, an inverter, and a couple kitchen-y gifts. Missed out on some other stuff, but it was cool enough. I'd like to kill all those bloody impulse-buying people who beat me out on that USB Plasma Globe, though. That was my impulse!
Benson. Dude. You need some kind of consumerist help or something, man.

This is the way the Woot ends.
Not with a Roomba, but a bacon salt.

I bought my original N770 on a Woot last year. Great site.

and, Dan, c'mon, cut Benson some slack. We all just get caught up in the Wooting frenzy. 24 hours later, I'm STILL Jonesing over the Sony HTPC with the Blu-ray burner, DVR, and HD broadcast tuner. So, nice, but $800 (but down from original price of over $3000!.)

Yeah, I missed the bacon salt, too, actually. Not because I need it (bacon bits are good enough for me; I don't salt food all that much), but because... well, cause it was the end of the woot-off! It was my last chance to buy something.

Besides, it was BACON!

Glad someone understands, though. Did you get a USB Plasma Globe? (I've cooled down a bit; I won't kill anyone now. Not taking burglary off the table, though...)

Nope, by the time I admitted to myself that I WANTED the USB Plasma Globe (it's a little-known fact that Woot-offs cause a lot of personal introspection), they were gone. So it now joins other Woot-off items as another life-achievement regret. (I could devote multiple therapy sessions to missed Bags O' Crap...)

Posts: 566 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Tallahassee, FL
heh.

I still haven't gotten a Woot! bucket, but I got a flying monkey a while back...

...and, I convinced myself that I wanted a USB Fishtank, but providence decided I did not want it.