Active Topics

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by bunanson View Post
How do you get that price?

I just checked Nokia USA website, backordering for 206.10$ (229.00 - 22.9=206.1)

bun
Use Promo Code: CARTP409N

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 751 | Thanked: 522 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ East Gowanus
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Use Promo Code: CARTP409N
Deal is over, it was a website glitch that was combining coupons that weren't meant to be combined.

The Following User Says Thank You to mobiledivide For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Snap. I should have ordered when I had a chance. Oh well..

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Philadelphia, PA
Yeah, it was nice while it lasted and people were getting the N97 for under $500 shipped. Nokia is honoring the orders placed for all devices that were ordered due to their mistake but wish I would have jumped on the N97 deal.

Hope they're still out there. This morning, I sent Nokia $250 for an N810 + tax and 3-day shipping. I'm happy knowing I'm getting the final and most refined build of a proven product -- and at half-price.

My purchase is the result of a great deal of research to replace my much-loved but aging and creaky Motion Computing M1400 as a couchtop web-browsing device. I'm ready to de-couple my computing and browsing activities, and the N810 looks just right for what I have in mind: wifi-based, full-rendering, user-friendly, lightweight, dedicated web browsing with limited bells and whistles.

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences in this forum.

Awe, crap. Walmart is out, but Amazon has some still. Looks like they've still got between 16 and 24 spread across the sellers there. So if you hurry, you might still be able to get one.

I just bought mine on buy.com: $227 including tax and shipping ! Same price on Nokia USA without tax and shipping

Last edited by boelraty; 2009-06-06 at 06:47.

Get one ASAP because there are asses out there who will buy 3, 4, 5 - even more at a time and screw you out of a purchase - trust me, supplies were very scarce. I went through this last year with the N800 and a year later I finally got one, albeit a demo unit (and it's solid, got it on eBay from this user who had several of them).

» N800, cloned Diablo on 2 GB SD (Device: 600 MB, Internal: 256 MB, Swap: 256 MB), 8 GB external SD

Last edited by jself; 2009-06-06 at 07:19.

lol. Yeah, it's not like not like we're addicted to our tablets or anything. (gently cradles his 2 nits as he mutters "My precious." )

The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Raiden For This Useful Post:
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 176 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Paris France
Oh my god !!!
Lord Raiden, hahaha !!!