BTW, I wasn't planning on being the only one that chipped in some money. I also was hoping that whoever put it apart would be able to put it back together - the title of the post wasn't "THROW YOUR N900 ON THE GROUND, SWEEP UP THE PIECES AND TAKE A PIC K THNKS"

The people with the trial units have posted hardly a review. It would be too much to expect them to take one apart.

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by Nexus7 View Post
The people with the trial units have posted hardly a review. It would be too much to expect them to take one apart.
Oh come on. We've participated in numerous ways. And brace yourself for some massive app testing tomorrow.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Texrat For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,478 | Thanked: 5,222 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ St. Petersburg, FL
Originally Posted by Nexus7 View Post
I'm focusing on filing bugs, connecting the right people and ideas and generally trying to work the platform stuff into shape before release. Just because you don't know where to look for activity doesn't mean there isn't any.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeneralAntilles For This Useful Post:
FWIW there are some pics of the board here.

The Following User Says Thank You to lma For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Originally Posted by bocaJ View Post
BTW, I wasn't planning on being the only one that chipped in some money. I also was hoping that whoever put it apart would be able to put it back together - the title of the post wasn't "THROW YOUR N900 ON THE GROUND, SWEEP UP THE PIECES AND TAKE A PIC K THNKS"
Jacob I understand you had good intentions. I'm just saying there are numerous reasons why what you were requesting should not be done.