Active Topics

Notices

No Luck getting it to work for me, when trying to get bluetooth sync it abruptly ends the pairing. The n900 can see the wiimote but the app just closes when trying to use it.

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germnay
I did nothing with the app. Just started bluetooth, then started wiimote. I get the message to push 1+2 on the wii controller and then im connected. I put the app in the background and everything stays connected....

Originally Posted by OptX View Post
My installation so far :
Wiimote works, but just the buttons. Not the sensors. Should they work ??
For getting so far :
Install wiicontrol, go as root to /usr/bin/ , there is a file called wiicontrol.
Go to "mapping={ ......." It is in line 69.
There you find ["a XX"]. Change the XX to what you want and save the edited file.
After that your emu should work.
Did for me with DrNokSNES.
hey i've installed the wiicontrol app...but im kinda new to all this. how do i "go as root to /usr/bin/"???

Originally Posted by OptX View Post
I did nothing with the app. Just started bluetooth, then started wiimote. I get the message to push 1+2 on the wii controller and then im connected. I put the app in the background and everything stays connected....
where did you get your version from, I think we have a broken version.

Sorry for my off-time. Was ill

@spadge:
I got it direct from the repos.

@Nial89

You can install rootsh from the repos.But you have to be very carefull what you do when you are root.
When installed, just type sudo gainroot. To change into the directory : cd /usr/bin

I got it from the repos but when I start wiicontrol it just instantly closes itself... any advice?

I also have Zeemote and DrnokSnes installed.

Edit: maybe I figured it out, have to manually enable bluetooth before trying the program.

Edit 2: yep its working just did a quick super bomberman run.. Looks like only A, B & Dpad work though is that correct? (and +/- for volume) any way to bind +/-, home key, and B key for extra buttons?

Last edited by ViciousXUSMC; 2010-01-13 at 16:20.

@ViciousXUSMC

Go as root to /usr/bin/ , there is a file called wiicontrol.
Go to "mapping={ ......." It is in line 69.
There you find ["a XX"]. Change the XX to what you want and save the edited file.
This way you should be able to bind the buttons for up,down,+,-,...

I also can't get the sensors working?

anyone know how to config the sensors

My Blog

Posts: 327 | Thanked: 249 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Λεμεσιανός, ρε!
OK this is driving me crazy. The wiimote just won't stay connected/turned on. It will pair and connect (according to wiicontrol) but right after that it turns itself off. Tried multiple sets of batteries, nothing. Worked fleetingly for a little bit with DrNokSnes but that was it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Hi all, I'm new to Maemo but not Nokia phones.

As stated before I have installed DrNokSnes and missing Apps along with WiiControl. I manually started bluetooth and successfully connected the Wii remote. As with skalogre, I am having problems staying connected and having issues with the button setup.

What I have found is that when you manually start bluetooth you have to tick the 'visible' box. Sometimes when my Wii controller stops working and I check N900 bluetooth, the visible box is unchecked. Other times it stays ticked but the Wii remote doesn't do what it's supposed to.

Is this a case of conflicting programs? Also, if WiiControl could have a configurable button menu that would be great.

Last edited by Reaper2; 2010-01-30 at 02:14.

Tags
wee wee, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, wii