Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Got this in my email - great New Year wishes:
May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs, and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count, and your mortgage interest not rise.

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastroenterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber, and the IRS.

May you find a way to travel from anywhere to anywhere during rush hour in less than an hour, and when you get there, may you find a parking space.

May New Year’s Eve find you seated around the dinner table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends, ushering in the New Year ahead. You will find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may your checkbook and your budget balance, and may they include generous amounts for your church and charities.

May you remember to say “I love you” at least once a day to your spouse, your child, and your parent(s). You can say it to your secretary, your nurse, your butcher, your photographer, your masseuse, your seamstress, your hairdresser, or your tennis instructor, but not with a “twinkle” in your eye.

May we live as intended, in a world at peace with the awareness of the beauty in every sunset, every flower’s unfolding petals, every baby’s smile and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

Bless you with every happiness, great health, peace, and much love during the next year and all those that follow.

Happy New Year to all, hope everyone here has a great new year.

Happy NEW YEAR!! May this year be more apps and gadget!

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Happy New Year everyone!!! A bit late but hey, I got a good excuse.. :P

Posts: 287 | Thanked: 127 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Sweden
Happy New Year, everyone!

Originally Posted by RevdKathy View Post
Happy New Year everyone! May 2019 be a peaceful and contented year for all.
I think you're a bit early there...

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
Happy New Year everyone...

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
Originally Posted by floffe View Post
Happy New Year, everyone!

I think you're a bit early there...
Oh Darn. That's what I get for posting from n900! Am I the only one who finds the proximity of 'caps O' to 'Fn 0' confusing - I often get my 0s and 9s mudled as a result.

New year's resoltion: be more careful when I type.

happy new year evryone

Banned | Posts: 291 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Dec 2009
This is the most redundant thread ever. Besides it's not even new year for the Chinese yet.

Posts: 3,524 | Thanked: 2,958 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Delta Quadrant
Happy new year!!!

}:^)~