Notices

Originally Posted by Lake View Post
Hi

I appear to have lost data on item number, current bids etc. I don't know why since I haven't changed any of the text settings. Screenshot below.

What settings should I check?

Thanks
Sorry I have very limited Internet access for several days ... I suppose ebay changed some layout in its mobile web pages and script is not able any more to correctly parse the page ... I'll have a look at it when I'm back home in few weeks...

Originally Posted by Lake View Post
Hi

I appear to have lost data on item number, current bids etc. I don't know why since I haven't changed any of the text settings. Screenshot below.

What settings should I check?

Thanks
Hi,
as expected Ebay changed something in its page layout and Beecon was not able any more to parse the correct information.
First post in thread has now been updated with a working Beecon.
Ciao.

Lovely - works a treat now. Thanks!

hay i have just set up this widget, and need to ask a silly question, how do i change the colour of the text, as i wish to have it with transparent background, how ever i feel it clash;s with my theme

cheers snake
Attached Images

Originally Posted by thesnake505 View Post
hay i have just set up this widget, and need to ask a silly question, how do i change the colour of the text, as i wish to have it with transparent background, how ever i feel it clash;s with my theme

cheers snake
Edit your command and change the Pango Markup Language tags; es:
Code:
<span foreground=\"cyan\">
P.S. BE WARNED!!! The command/awk script of this Beecon is quite old and doesn't handle all possible conditions. It happens to me at time (seldom) that awk command gets stuck in a endless loop with high CPU % and quick battery drain. If you come up with a more reliable and robust script, please let us all know.

Thanks!

Further ... there is also an issue with the fold statement in the script.
In fact it counts as characters also the Pango Markup Language tags in the command output and that is not correct. This could lead to incorrect item description line split.

Solution here is to write a custom "fold" function in awk script which performs the line-split to the untagged output.

This is very low in my TO-DO list ... if someone would like to contribute, I'll appreciate.
Ciao.

is it possible to wright a 2nd widget for inserting the item number in to this part of the code?
export id="260666803011"

im not a programer so maybe imposible!!

also, is it possible to modify the code so it looks at my watched items list?? cheers snake

ps if i knew how i would love to contribute, how ever unfortunatly i wouldnt know were to start!! thou i managed to change the text colour now, which im happy about