Poll: Who is more anoying, h3llraz0r or OrangeBox?
Poll Options
Who is more anoying, h3llraz0r or OrangeBox?

Closed Thread
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by HangLoose View Post
I wish I could thank you for that...
For me a bit more moderation wouldnt hurt. Like this threads "nokia is losing it".

This is not your personal blog, if you feel the need to criticize nokia or some other company create your own blog
Because, clearly, Nokia (and you) don't like to hear criticism from customers with less than stellar experiences.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post

Instead of polls, let's just start handing out torches and clubs.
Turn it around. The horse is the customer's concerns. It makes better sense. Maybe the torches and clubs are being held by the fanatical and religiously unwavering fandom that doesn't want to hear a word said against Nokia.

I did laugh at the picture. Thanks for that.

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
I vote for Bec.
Bumper sticker:
Don't blame me. I didn't vote for Bec.

Last edited by danramos; 2010-04-29 at 08:45.

Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Because, clearly, Nokia (and you) don't like to hear criticism from customers with less than stellar experiences.
There's criticism that can be expressed in a constructive manner and now can be directly sent to Nokia: http://maemo.nokia.com/survey/

And there's plain trolling that doesn't have anything to do with the N900 maemo, meego, linux and this forum - I claim the right to ridicule those people.

Posts: 397 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Sydney
Can we have more examples of posts or threads that have made them candidates for most annoying? I only see that orangebox was banned, but not sure why. I kinda stop reading threads that are pointless bashing/praising so I might have missed it.

Posts: 29 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Ireland
I am not a big poster on maemo.org but read it alot. I must say it has gone down hill a lot lately due to these nonsence posts. I only got my n900 in January but was reading these forums since October and while it once appeared to be a place for creative discussion and development it now is over run by, 'we want 1.2 now' 'nokia sucks' 'port this app now' threads. I agree that nokia have been less than forthcoming with information regarding firmware update and my experience has been less than brilliant with the n900 but its some of the users on here that are making it even more annoying.

Posts: 319 | Thanked: 289 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Lisboa, Portugal
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
You made me look as the bad guy in the story...

I actually could not give a damn if the person creates a blog just to rip nokia off for all the mistakes, and yes they had many, with how the company or products develop.

But a totally different matter is to come to a forum, complaining about the company and, even worse, attacking the people that are here trying to help. FREE. As if everyone here is a nokia employee.

Nothing good comes from this braid dead threads where the person is only vomiting theirs frustrations... In the end nothing is accomplished.

If you think that this is the way to solve problems, by constantly bashing and whining, it must be a pain to hang around with you.

I will add no more to this because it is actually becoming a whiner as well..

ps. Damn I promised my self to stop losing my time with this kind of threads

I can be annoying to certain people and I've made loud points against Nokia's messes, but I never call out names and never insult specific people like OP just did. I've generalized by using "fanboys", "idiots" and other derogatory terms in the same sentences a little too much which might have offended some of you and and I've already apologized for that.

The OP and her followers just sank to a new low with this thread and my purpose in here wasn't to resort to personal attacks, as she might see it.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
How about meeting the community halfway? Less use of the word fanboy, idiots, et al... and stuff like this will disappear.

Hell, if they can put up with me, you can reside here too

Originally Posted by h3llraz0r View Post
I can be annoying to certain people and I've made loud points against Nokia's messes...
This forum is mainly a linux/developing/brainstorming and ideas community and is not made for b*tching.
The N900/maemo topics are made for contribution, news announcements and things for general interest regarding maemo linux and N900 - hence you haven't even bothered to look for the right thread or even better, forum adress since there's nothing symbian in here.
But probably you already knew such a thread existed and only wanted to get some attention... sad

We pretty much don't care how nokia sells, what it sells and if the CEO takes a shower every morning or not.
If you have a problem with N900 complain about it in the survey: http://maemo.nokia.com/survey/ .
If you have a problem with nokia, go complain on the Nokia forum.

I wouldn't mock you if you had actually managed to make a point.
But to base an entire thread on some guys opinion that hasn't even had the phone in his own hand is kinda...

"Eldar has also said that the much touted HDMI port on the phone is virtually unusable. This is because it is not your "ordinary" port and is smaller than the usual ones and will not work with existing HDMI cables."

When are these people going to start complaining about
"oh but it doesn't support a full SD card"
"but why is the USB so small, I was hoping to use the USB cable on my printer"

I used to respect Eldar... but he failed with lame rumors and accusations too many times.
If you want proof, seek out his first impressions/praising of the i8910 - where is that phone now? no sales, no support from samsung and the final device wasn't anything like the prototype he had shown in any single way.
So seriously kid, go create your own blog or become a famous market analyst, maybe them we'll listen to you.

Last edited by Bec; 2010-04-29 at 11:51.

You try to sound like the voice of reason but this thread is clearly a tactical mistake from your part and I don't need to listen to your hypocritical policing because you've clearly violated the TOS by writing BS about me. I've corrected my mistakes and have apologized to those who feel concerned even if I've never directly insulted anyone. You, on the other hand, are posting links to this thread from several pages in the general forum with my nickname in those posts and my nickname on this thread with a vote that insults me no matter what the voter chooses.

I bet most people in here think that you're a loon. You're probably pissed off because your Post/Thank you ratio isn't a match with mine. Since you've started writing about me your post numbers have been climbing but your credibility tanking.

If you want to give an example then be one first.

Last edited by h3llraz0r; 2010-04-29 at 12:12.

Posts: 336 | Thanked: 610 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ France
Just shut up, the lot of you.

Closed Thread