Active Topics

Posts: 62 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ space coast
You could also get a brand new Nokia n900 for $499 shipped free if you look around/

there's only two phones that qualify in the 299 limit and they are both around 350

Posts: 1,885 | Thanked: 2,008 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ OVI MAPS
nokia are just trying to shift stock before nokia world after the summer break where they will announce the new line up of devices.
you always see lot of these promos over summer

@ysss lol I wish I could afford to be the guinea pig for that experiment, but I think I'll hold out for the N1. My mom needs the voice navi on the N1. She's not the best phone user...let alone smartphone user lol. Plus google made the maps on the android system so easy even my mom should be able to learn it....hopefully lol.

Posts: 4,384 | Thanked: 5,524 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ ˙ǝɹǝɥʍou
@Rwun: heheh
I think this deal makes sense for someone who's already on the verge of buying an eligible nokia model and doesn't mind paying the MSRP for a chance to get a free phone (of any kind).
Agro ... : [###-------] | Relic(s) : iPhone 4S, Atrix, Milestone, N900, N800, N95, HTC G1, Treos, Zauri, BB 9000, BB 9700, etc

Follow the MeeGo Coding Competition!

Originally Posted by malabar View Post
You could also get a brand new Nokia n900 for $499 shipped free if you look around/

there's only two phones that qualify in the 299 limit and they are both around 350
lol what a stinking set up. then why not just say that? "spend 350 and get xyz" OR buy a nokia blah blah or a blah blah and get what ever crap we have laying around. probably the same phone you bought since its like the cheapest

Originally Posted by ysss View Post
@Rwun: heheh
I think this deal makes sense for someone who's already on the verge of buying an eligible nokia model and doesn't mind paying the MSRP for a chance to get a free phone (of any kind).
i agree. thats where i am at with it. i considered it because my phone was stolen yesterday and i dont trust ebay enough to spend that kind amoney so i was checking the nok site. anybody know if there is anything new coming out? should i just buy another n900 or wait for the meego device or what ever that every one is runnign around here raving about

Originally Posted by ysss View Post

@andraeseus: I would be surprised if you can get a $500+ phone (never less than $400 even discounted) for FREE by buying a $299 item.
If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Its like they are giving money away. why would you give some one $479 and they only spend $299. your right too good to be tue. they will give you a phone at a price point similar to the one you bought for $299. it just looks more inticing to through pics up of n900 and x6 and all that to get people to do it. I think its a misleading add that should be removed.

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
damn with those, it is almost too tempting even when I dont need any phones in the first place. luckily this is USA only (for now)
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

I would get N97 for the free. N900 might not be suitable for the "father". My opinion only :P.

Posts: 678 | Thanked: 197 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ San Jose CA
I'd buy 2 N900s for the price of one. Nokia did not have N900s in stock; now the sale is over
and I just got an email which said that the N900s are available again.
Nokia would not honor the deal now. Fishy fishy !!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to nhanquy For This Useful Post: