Originally Posted by Milhouse View Post
That sounds like a logical option, but what are the odds the online European Nokia stores will deliver to a US address or validate a US credit card? Or deliver to a European address when purchasing with a US credit card?

Buying the Euro NavKit in a European bricks and mortar store should work... assuming you can find one.
If you travel to a bigger city you can call a nokia shop there so that they have one when you are there.

Now available for order on nokiausa.com. Just ordered one.

Posts: 2,869 | Thanked: 1,784 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Po' Bo'. PA
Got mine @ 5:46 EDST this AM
>> http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ead.php?t=6054

I am a happy camper.

It looks like the case is available too, in black or red. I can't find a purchase link on Nokia's hokey site.

Just on the Navicore site and didn't find this... if I'm reading this post correctly, I can buy the Nokia Navigation kit here in the US and then go online an download UK/Ireland map(s) for my upcoming August trip to Ireland?

Thanks for the clarification

Originally Posted by pycage View Post
The Navicore software and the maps are downloadable from their website. You can only use it with a valid license key, though. But once you have bought Navicore, you can download and use the missing maps.

Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by Bestbob View Post
Just on the Navicore site and didn't find this... if I'm reading this post correctly, I can buy the Nokia Navigation kit here in the US and then go online an download UK/Ireland map(s) for my upcoming August trip to Ireland?

Thanks for the clarification
Yes, but extra $$ for Ireland map.