Notices

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ London
absolutely true torpedo but we are a complex being.....hehe....probably why scientists aren't able to fully clone a human fully bit by bit......ur xample of a cheating girlfriend is a simple situation (not taking its seriousness away) but when u r face to face with either seeing ur luvd ones die or stab a guy......well..................the rest is history as they say

Orion 88

Posts: 278 | Thanked: 303 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norwich, UK
On the one hand, it's great to see that developers are taking an interest without, apparently, having any direct association with the community.

On the other hand, the amount of scaremongering drivel flexispy spout on their website about why you desperately need their software, borders on farcical.
The particularly entertaining "information" is:

http://flexispy.com/cheating-wife.htm
http://flexispy.com/cheating-husband.htm

Also, from a purely technical side, this software seems to function by uploading sms's, call logs, etc to flexispy's systems. Not only does that make the software illegal to install onto any device other than your own throughout the EU at least (for data protection reasons, even if nothing else) but the target would have to be a ***** to not notice all the data usage/charges shortly after making/receiving any phone calls.

Posts: 88 | Thanked: 28 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ London
This would be pretty useless to apply on someone with a pretty good understanding of their phones.....maybe their target is for those unsuspecting wives or children who aren't that technologically advanced or keen ??? Maybe, just maybe......who knows !

Orion 88

Originally Posted by marcdxn View Post
rofl this has to be a scam.
Cashclient, marcdxn,
Im the coporate architect for FlexiSPY, and the product is for real. For some reason the site was not updated ( probably the friday company beer! ), but it will be on Monday.

if you two want a copy, simply post a request on our forum, http://community.flexispy.com, and mention this post from Architect. We will give you a free copy immediately.

PS: We built this for maemo as a personal challenge, not because of the possible revenue! I dont see the platform taking off, but what do I know, my fave device is the E72 ;-)

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by flexispy_architect View Post
Cashclient, marcdxn,
Im the coporate architect for FlexiSPY, and the product is for real. For some reason the site was not updated ( probably the friday company beer! ), but it will be on Monday.

if you two want a copy, simply post a request on our forum, http://community.flexispy.com, and mention this post from Architect. We will give you a free copy immediately.

PS: We built this for maemo as a personal challenge, not because of the possible revenue! I dont see the platform taking off, but what do I know, my fave device is the E72 ;-)
Thank you for taking up the challenge. As you can see from the posts the concept of this application has raised some eyebrows. It is a good reminder that with powerful equipment comes a powerful responsibility to use it wisely. If lacking wisdom then to use it legally.

The GPS tracking and SIM change notification would make a great stand-alone post-theft recovery application that didn't carry some of the baggage your advanced features seem to have.

Last edited by tzsm98; 2010-07-16 at 18:41. Reason: add rewquest since the person doesn't accept private messages.

Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
@flexispy_architect
Will you be releasing the code for this?
Lots of issues raised and quite a few possibilities theft recovery ect..

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
haha it's a cool program, but like the developer said, i don't think this is a good target phone to develop it for. n900 owners probably would be poking around and stumble upon something like this if it was running in the background all the time.

Hello! Could someone say, what this flexispy for maemo looks like? Any experience, is it good app?
Did you guys get free copy of it? And is there any way to get it, before purchase? I want to have a look on it. It's very interesting app. No cheating or cracking or something, just want to look by my own.

No one can help?
Even the name of the app will be very helpful (full name like maemo_1.0.deb)

Hope someone knows something.

Hi all,

I used to use phone tracking software MaxxSpy. It's really very good. Thanks MaxxSpy that I can monitor my child and better management. Moreover, the MaxxSpy offers monitoring software MaxxSpy, the first software to locate and spy-call (Auto answer) a cell phone for free. I really like it.

you can download free Spy and use trial 48h FULL features at: MaxxSpy.COM

- Track mobile phone GPS location.

- Spy SMS text messages remotely.

- Track Call history and Spy Call Recording.

- Track whatsapp messages without rooting.

- Hack facebook messages, viber chats, yahoo messenger.

- Track Line messages and BBM messages.

- Read phone contact and Track Internet Browsing History.

- See All Photos Captured.

- 100% Undetectable and Free Update.