did you mean that you can only pause but not play when pressing the play button on your Media Player Widget? this problem was caused by having some other widgets (e.g. recaller, TouchSearch) on any of your desktops. once you remove those widgets from your desktops and reboot, your play button should work fine again.
this problem still happens in PR 1.2.

No i cant press the play but forward & backward are working well. only the play button is the Fu** problem.

Anyway, now itis day 2 with black plastic theme & racaller removed. No problems so far.

I think the recaller was doing the problem. Lets see for couples days & will give the feed back.

Tnx

Just remove and re-add the widget. I've only had it happen once since I upgraded to PR1.2.

another issue:
when pressing the ( play ) button then pause it, and when re-pause it, the song starts from the beginning!!!!!
shouldn't it be resuming???!!!

Tnx

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
As quoted by GameboyRMH,

All you need to do is...

While playing a track, delete the widget (this will bring the music to a stop). Then go back to your media player app and resume the track. Then re-add the widget and it will work.

There is a 50/50 chance that it will remove all your widgets (due to some hildon bug) but you can just re-add these as normal.

Nath

I think i knew the pause problem. it is because i set the music to shuffle...
no after removed shuffle, everything is normal