Active Topics

Posts: 889 | Thanked: 537 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ scotland
i dont think the target audience is there, yes facebook has millions of users, but how many of them are naive enough to fork out real money to have a device primarily marketed to it? iphone fans, thats who. good luck with that fight!
just about all of the features mentioned can be done at a software level without trying to market a phone who's only strength is integration with a single website which most other phones can handle just fine. i do use facebook quite a lot, from my n900 may i add, full version facebook suits me just fine i dont need facebook plus+
and it actually annoys me the amount of android apps which want you to upload to fb every high score or piece of progress you make.

its a sad day when i can't slip at least one hitchhiker reference in somewhere.

Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
I am too paranoid about Google having access to my info to use Android, and then when Mark Zuckberg says things such as "The Age of Privacy is over." I shudder at the thought of what Facebook would do to the openess of Meego, their respective corporate philosophies don't line up, but hey if there is a dollar to be made stranger things have happened.