Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by stlpaul View Post
Hey, I have an old 13-inch TV with no A/V ports either. It's also not cable-ready. I've used a VCR which has inputs and is cable-ready, no problems at all. I played many years of NES and Sega Genesis games on it when I was younger.
Shall we hold a recycling funeral and broadcast it over a streaming service?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Oh, the Betamax stories I could tell... Although I left my machine to a garage sale 5 years ago, I still have some tapes in a box somewhere. I'll probably always keep at least one.

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by daperl View Post
Oh, the Betamax stories I could tell... Although I left my machine to a garage sale 5 years ago, I still have some tapes in a box somewhere. I'll probably always keep at least one.
I know I've still got some Hi8 tapes around here too.
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Posts: 1,141 | Thanked: 781 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Magical Unicorn Land
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
Shall we hold a recycling funeral and broadcast it over a streaming service?
I should have mentioned the obvious that in USA all TV signals are digital now, so even with the VCR I can't get any over-the-air TV stations on it (or on my big TV, for that matter).

I also have an 42-inch LCD HDTV that can do it all (and it runs Linux).