Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by king Ralphred View Post
Great program. I'm trying to get Today fm working. So far I've copy and pasted the url from the website live stream but it doesn't work. Could someone help by posting the correct url or tell me what I'mdoing wrong. Thanks.

I found a mp3-link on the site which led to this adress
http://streaming.todayfm.com:8000/

I hope this was the site you were referring to?

great gui..but i have not been able to add any urls successfuly. Any that i do add simply partially overwrite one of the default stations.
Is there support for .asx feeds?

@datjomp: a desktop widget has to be kept light, since it stays in memory when it's loaded. But when I'm able to use dbus implementation I can just do a widget like the multimedia one, or somewidget, just to control the app (which will be able to be put in hide).

@bingbings: lyrics are retrieved from http://www.chartlyrics.com/, if that site does not have it, than it won't load. I was thinking to add a button to open another lyric site with a QWebView shown in case.

@amadeukaos: http://delicast.com/radio has a huge collection of radio urls. I may add them as default list. Separating by country and genere is already something I'm already looking to implement.

If you wanna suggest a radio station to add in the default list, type it here. To check if the url is correct, just try to open it from pc or mplayer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qwazix View Post
can it play mms:// streams?
Yes it can.

The Following User Says Thank You to gionni88 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 168 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
I did an update to the new player today and removed one station from my list of stations. That led to that all of those Iīve added recently was lost. Donīt know why really.
Are the stations saved in a file somewhere?
I liked the thing you did in your widget with a file that contained all the stations. Which will remain intact although an update has been made.

Keep up the good work

I have switched from using a file with a list to an sqlite3 db. It is saved in /home/user/.config/internetradioplayer and will remain intact if case of an update (but I will delete it in case I have to massively change its structure).

New saving format allows the filtering of stations by genre or country. Long tap on list widget to get those choices.

btw the app doesn't respond to a2rcp commands. would be nice to include this. keep up the good work!

maybe is a nice thing put in the playlist as many stations as you can as a default list,

it would be more manageable to create some sort of categorization in the playlist rather than having everything in one ginormous list.

Originally Posted by droll View Post
btw the app doesn't respond to a2rcp commands. would be nice to include this. keep up the good work!
Does your bluetooth headset keep playing this app? Mine mutes it after 1-2mins.