Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Week of the 7th works for me.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Well, I live in North Potomac/Gaithersburg MD. You folks are light years ahead of me. But by observing you in action, I would certainly learn in about 5 minutes what would take me months on these threads. So I'd like to join in for a bit if scheduling works out. However, please don't change it for me because I can't offer much development wise and family contraints may make it hard for me to make it anyways.

Thanks!

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Maryland, USA
Any preferences for the 7th or the 8th, and where to meet for who will be attending?

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Rockville seems central for everyone... The Panera there seems to be the best bet for spacing...

Mscion we'd love for you to be there, even if you don't have an N9and can't offer much... Your love of the N9 is good enough for us

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Virginia
I've been waiting many-a-moon for an opportunity to see an N9 in person before taking the plunge.

If you wouldn't mind another tag-along, I'd love to join you.

I should be available any day after the seventh.

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
Rockville seems central for everyone... The Panera there seems to be the best bet for spacing...

Mscion we'd love for you to be there, even if you don't have an N9and can't offer much... Your love of the N9 is good enough for us
Thanks! I have a 64GB starhub version I bought from mobilecity about a month ago. I havn't done much beyond flashing to pr1.1 and downloading some apps. I do like it alot but it hasn't replaced my n900 for day to day use. I think it has much potential and I'd like to learn more about improving it.

Btw there is a Panera at Federal Plaza (also a Micro Center there - sells all sorts of computer hardware) that might be a good place for folks to meet.

Originally Posted by Robissimo View Post
I've been waiting many-a-moon for an opportunity to see an N9 in person before taking the plunge.

If you wouldn't mind another tag-along, I'd love to join you.

I should be available any day after the seventh.
The more the merrier!

I also vote for Rockville. It's kind of a drive for me, but at least it's one that I used to making.

Not to mention that Rockville is metro accessible, isn't it? So that should help.

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Oh, and don't forget everyone: remember to bring your N900's if you have them! Being two years old in most cases, I'd be curious to see what mods/hacks you all have on them...

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
@Robissimo come through, we're cool with that...

@mscion that was my logic... The panera in Federal Plaza is walking distance from the Twinbrook Metro station on the Red Line... Also bring a laptop so I can give you all the stuff I have for mods...

@cddiede No n900 here anymore... My cousin has it now... I'll bring my N8 though

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 355 | Thanked: 245 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Northern VA
That weekend sounds good too, I have my N900 but I flashed it not too long ago and haven't mod'd it in quite a while. Would love to see Aircrack in action :-P