Active Topics

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post

What was wrong with yours - was it a specific Negri problem? I nearly bought mine from them.
It was a problem with dead pixels that did not become apparent until the "unconditional returns" period came and went. So, right now (apparently) it is at a repair center. I will update the board with how this gets resolved, as I know there are quite a few Negri customers who will be interested in how this (a warranty repair, in ordinary circumstances) might play out.

In the meantime, I'm back to using my N900 (and not skipping a beat)...

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Good luck with that. Keep us updated.

Should we wait for PR1.2 to be released to N9 owners? That way we'll have more to compare and share. Once Nokia release it commercially, I'll try and get some calendar dates for New Yorkers (or anyone else who's willing to travel!) to agree on.

PR1.2 came along, and yet we still want more! Jeez, we're a needy bunch! So how about it, fellow New Yorkers? I was actually in the Upper West Side Apple Store yesterday with my poor 5 year old MacBook Pro, needing some Apple TLC to get it to turn on, and while Genius Dan was working his magic, he seemed totally captivated by my blue N9. It's always fun to see an Apple-ite become in awed at a product that isn't Apple..!

SO! How about a meet? I'm going to suggest the last week of March. During the day or during the evening, I'm happy to do either. Or both!

Let's try and get more than me and my NY Times and my N9 at a table somewhere.

Who's game?

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Depending on the day, I may or may not be able to make it... End of March is good for me though...

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following User Says Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post: