Active Topics

Closed Thread
Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
Oh come on. This is the funniest thread going! Let's see where he takes it.

Posts: 874 | Thanked: 316 times | Joined on Jun 2007 @ London UK
Maybe he should tell us just what it is that makes him so tired. I really hope he gets his energy back, so looking forward to his blog.

Originally Posted by Texrat View Post
Oh come on. This is the funniest thread going! Let's see where he takes it.
Please Texrat, lets not. I really don't want a repeat of the last time he graced us with his presence.

Originally Posted by Rebski View Post
Maybe he should tell us just what it is that makes him so tired. I really hope he gets his energy back, so looking forward to his blog.
Unless he got a new job, he sits around surfing the internet being a security guard.

SEARCH! It's probably already been answered.

Feng is not amused.

he is like Daniel Johnston

minus the genius-artist part.

dcarter

Posts: 11,700 | Thanked: 10,045 times | Joined on Jun 2006 @ North Texas, USA
But look at all this buzz! The hallmark of a successful artiste.

*marvels at the buzz*

Day 5

<sigh> I apologize for being a poor blogger. I work long hours and when I get home my wife and little girl want attention. This does not mean I am not thinking about my blog on here and making it a successful read one day. All I ask is for some undeserved patience from the community here. Thank you very much. Enough Said.

Day 6

K... I am thinking about changing careers. I work long hours and lack the time to take my daughter to swimming & karatee. She is 4 (almost 5) and really needs me to be more active in here life. I have been offered another job making $15/hour maintaining THIS website... http://www.maximumwoman.com All I would have to do is keep it up-to-date by adding all the new arrivals to the webpage as well as handle the order taking & shipping end of it. I onloy have to work 10am-5pm... pretty sweet deal timewise although I will be losing $$$ if I do this job, but my daughter will get her dad back FULLTIME. I need some time to think about it. Enough Said.

Someone want to remove that spam link?

Closed Thread