Active Topics

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
so no one helping ?? Or my given info is bad enough for a responce one more thing i got is when i try to use front cam via mirror it says gstreamer error . So both cams not working and i read somewhere there is single controler for camera in n900 that means my replacement is wacky. Poping out and replacing it now to check

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
so no one helping ?? Or my given info is bad enough for a responce one more thing i got is when i try to use front cam via mirror it says gstreamer error . So both cams not working and i read somewhere there is single controler for camera in n900 that means my replacement is wacky. Poping out and replacing it now to check
What's it's situation right now. What's working and what's not? What were you able to do until now?

everything got fully functional after my replacements and repairs only camera is giving operation failed and closes and front cam saying gstreamer error.

everything got fully functional after my replacements and repairs only camera is giving operation failed and closes and front cam saying gstreamer error.
Did you try reinstalling the camera module (the hardware one)? Try cleaning all the connectors and reinstall it. Same goes for the front camera module.

Also, did you try a clean reflash?

I dit it it was a pin bent dowm and the camera was loose as the clips broke . I used bits of paper to reinforce it

I dit it it was a pin bent dowm and the camera was loose as the clips broke . I used bits of paper to reinforce it
I'm glad it worked! Enjoy your freshly repaired N900

back to work . Now reniforcing usb port with solder alloy

Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
Nokiabot, you are really earning your N900 solder-fu cred, that phone was a POS ready for the trash before you got to it.
Soldier(solder?) on good man!

Originally Posted by biketool View Post
Nokiabot, you are really earning your N900 solder-fu cred, that phone was a POS ready for the trash before you got to it. Soldier(solder?) on good man!
i didnt get what you said and i didnt reniforce the usb yet as it seemed ok

and now a huuuuge problem ! The camera focus is not working its giving great blurry hdr photos though maro shots are great its like struck on macro mode. Via fcam i cant use manual focus either ! Any solution for it or i will deassemble the cam look inside then crush with a hammer