Closed Thread
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Aw spoil sport... good bye....

(I'd still like to know if you think he's gone for good)

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Well, I am actually of another mind about the banning.
While he was sometimes irritating and stubborn, AFAIK he never insulted anybody unless that was done for him first.

And some of the postings were refreshing. I mean, for example he and I have difference of opinion about many things but it does not hurt me that he disagrees with me, even if done pretty vocally.

And for those that don't want to see his postings, there is the killfile.
He has tried to insult me a few times. When he lose temper or don't have any more arguments. He calling you ugly words

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-12-02 at 12:30.

He's gone? Awhhhh

Posts: 289 | Thanked: 185 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Worldwide
He did insult people at the first place at the user experience thread but I don't know if that was the reason he got banned.

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
After seeing this thread, wouldn't surprise me if a sockpuppet is soon to be created.

eh? 10char

Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I think he means that Lumiaman will create a new account. He has even suggested the name.

ah, of course, sockpuppet would be highly apt, I'd even welcome him back with open arms as sockpuppet ;-P

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Even though this is one of the most ridiculous threads in my time around, I will fall for the bait and answer; yes he has incurred infraction points that have meant a ban of 30days for him.

The reasons for his infraction points were due to past points not expiring yet in addition to persistent trolling and a few personal attacks. I do not hand out infraction points that easily but for the posts he got infraction points, he had crossed my tolerance level.

I am considering handing out infraction points to those who have taken Lumiaman's bait and trolled him back too so its best if you don't engage him when you feel he is trolling instead of retorting as you may be next

Is there a threshold where users can be banned permanently, that guy's crossed it looong ago, why never a perma ban? (not that it isn't futile)

Closed Thread