IN PHOTO VIEWER, THE PICTURE CAN BE FLIPPED/ROTATED IN all 4 dIRECTI0NS!!!!!

I need to find a simple easy txt list of all these hidden "gimmicks/extras".. if only i had the time to type one out, lol.

Ive just realised for mouse mode that i actually needed to drag the stylus from OUTSIDE of the main screen (the black area) to inside the browser/main screen (usually white) for it to work-not letting the stylus off the screen when I do it, so a fast "swipe" isnt necessary at all. The pen seems to detect any area on the front of the phone-not just the centre used for the main screen.. doh! No doubt already mentioned, but Ive noticed if I do it from the right hand side to the main screen area, that it will bring up the history screen.

Last edited by extent; 2010-07-09 at 08:02.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by extent View Post
I need to find a simple easy txt list of all these hidden "gimmicks/extras".. if only i had the time to type one out, lol.

Ive just realised for mouse mode that i actually needed to drag the stylus from OUTSIDE of the main screen (the black area) to inside the browser/main screen (usually white) for it to work-not letting the stylus off the screen when I do it, so a fast "swipe" isnt necessary at all. The pen seems to detect any area on the front of the phone-not just the centre used for the main screen.. doh! No doubt already mentioned, but Ive noticed if I do it from the right hand side to the main screen area, that it will bring up the history screen.
I've a consolidated list if you're interested: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=54429

and the suggestion you mentioned is in point 26 (I think it's from this thread as well).

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 9000 For This Useful Post:
ah.. nice-thanks.. more than I thought there would be!

Originally Posted by rolan900d View Post
Hold these 6 buttons at the same time:

Ctrl 6 a * backspace and space
actually its only 5 because a and * are the same key

in browser full screen if u hold up or down and press control it will scroll all the way to bottom unless u touch the screen

in conversation i managed to get it to auto delete until i pressed screen but dont know what i done??

Last edited by bman; 2010-08-19 at 11:41.

Posts: 1,111 | Thanked: 1,985 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Åbo, Finland
Use volume keys to change font size in xterm.

I use xterm pretty much every day and I had my N900 for 9 months before I got that one. Felt like a right idiot.
Agro ... : [----------] Relic(s) : N95, NGage, Tamyia Wild One

Try Tweed Suit for your hardcore twittering needs
http://twitter.com/mece66
I like my coffee black, like my metal.

Last edited by mece; 2010-08-19 at 11:53.

Posts: 515 | Thanked: 266 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oelsted, Denmark
Originally Posted by mece View Post
Use volume keys to change font size in xterm.

I use xterm pretty much every day and I had my N900 for 9 months before I got that one. Felt like a right idiot.
I noticed by coincidence a few weeks ago too... And I've had it since december last year...

Posts: 2,829 | Thanked: 1,459 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Finland
This little embarrassing but I have had some grievance with image sharing and i have thought that how on earth it´s only possible to share one image at time. I have always used sharing icon from toolbar when watching pictures. And then I just happen to watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Maemo5UI.../5/tGXAVLSyc_E

And now i´m facepalming

Open gallery -> open top menu -> share images
Before doing that you can also filter images so you do not have to go trough all of them. And of course ctrl-a selects all.

The Following User Says Thank You to slender For This Useful Post:
Bulk email deletion:

Launch email application.
Open chosen folder.
Select "delete" from dropdown menu.
"ctrl-a" selects all messages in folder for deletion, tap individual messages to deselect.
Delete button now deletes all highlighted messages selected.

The Following User Says Thank You to sevep For This Useful Post: